No one buys a console that has no games.

#11KAMMYqueenPosted 2/15/2013 8:00:08 AM
RahzarX posted...
That's why sales go down when there's no games and they go up when there is.

Hey look, I'm smarter than the average bear!

you are
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!
#12JackalPosted 2/15/2013 8:00:45 AM
The super fans, early adopters and scalpers already have units. The casuals are waiting for the newest Apple products. Other gamers are waiting for Sony and MS announcements. All gamers are waiting for E3.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#13RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:38:05 AM
aaroncort posted...
The Wii seemed to sell pretty well with no games.

The Wii had a LOT of games.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#14iKhanicPosted 2/15/2013 8:41:38 AM
deathsaber79 posted...
Yep, get this guy an honorary doctorate- Nintendo sold what it could on the strength of New Super Mario U (about 3 million)- Not saying there isn't other interesting games available now- but nothing other than that Mario game is selling the system right now. (face it, nobody cared about Nintendoland)

I was actually more excited about NintendoLand than NSMBU. But you know what I was excited for even more? Ni No Kuni.

Lo and behold, I plan on buying PS3 before I buy a Wii U, because the PS3 has a game that really want.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#15pokemonfreak97Posted 2/15/2013 8:43:24 AM
According to the Wikipedia page, there are currently 38 launched games for the Wii U.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#16TerotrousPosted 2/15/2013 8:43:55 AM
bsChained posted...
Not true. The Wii sold boatloads for a long period of time. Try again.

It did because Wii Sports had probably the most system selling power of any title in history. But despite this, there was still a long post-launch drought on Wii anyway. The first half of 2007 had virtually nothing. Galaxy, Fire Emblem, and Prime 3 were all late 2007 games, much like how Wii U will be getting Pikmin 3, Mario Kart, some 3D Mario, etc, late this year.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#17StephenYap3Posted 2/15/2013 11:22:29 AM
Nintendoboy77 posted...
Hey, Nintendoland and NSMBU are games. lol

---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Party on Wii U...