What game is Wii U's system seller right now?

#11aaroncortPosted 2/15/2013 9:58:29 AM
NSMBU is actually pretty good and the star levels are actually challenging. I am surprised that it hasn't moved more systems.
---
Steam: Avant_Tarde
#12DinglesteedPosted 2/15/2013 10:01:55 AM
HELZERO posted...
What game is a must have? I need a game that would be #1 on my prioity list to play. My currect backlog is Far Cry 3, Halo 4, Xcom, Halo Wars, Dmc, Dark Souls, Driver SF, Dirt 3, Dead Space 3. Thanks.

Far Cry 3 is decent, but at the end of the day another shooter in an island setting

Halo 4 is not very good. Halo 2 was the last good one.

XCom looks fun.

Halo Wars...seriously?

DMC is a love or hate game

Dark Souls is good.

Driver SF...pass for me

Dirt 3 isn't as good as the previous games in the series

Dead Space 3 - nope. Changed too much, just like Splinter Cell not being about stealth.

So, you have 3.5 games worth playing in your backlog (imo). I'm sure NSMBU, Zombi U, and the upcoming Monster Hunter and Lego City could find a place on that list.

Granted, I've seen you post here a lot and you just troll nonstop and will just insult and ridicule these games so anything anybody says you will just shoot down claiming you are above these games. Bye.
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#13HELZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:02:21 AM
Again please take a look at my ******* backlog. Why the **** would I bother with a side scrolling 2d piece of **** game!!!!!!
#14Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/15/2013 10:03:46 AM
aaroncort posted...
NSMBU is actually pretty good and the star levels are actually challenging. I am surprised that it hasn't moved more systems.

The name is not helping.
Seriously I thought it was a HD remake. They should have put a 4 or 5 or whatever it is on the end instead. Or even better made it Super Mario World 2

#15DinglesteedPosted 2/15/2013 10:06:08 AM
HELZERO posted...
Again please take a look at my ******* backlog. Why the **** would I bother with a side scrolling 2d piece of **** game!!!!!!

Why would I bother with a FPS piece of **** game!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would I bother with a typical racing piece of **** game!!!!!!!!!

Why would I bother with a futuristic sci-fy RTS piece of **** game!!!!!!!!!
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#16JackalPosted 2/15/2013 10:06:38 AM
Monster Hunter Ultimate.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#17DeathSnipe777Posted 2/15/2013 10:08:40 AM
All those games are lol except for Dark Souls and Xcom.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#18aaroncortPosted 2/15/2013 10:14:34 AM
Jackal posted...
Monster Hunter Ultimate.

I'm not sure that a HD port of a wii game with some extra content is going to move a system. I imagine that most MH players 3 fanatics already have a wii U.

Xenoblade 2 or whatever might move systems. I think that the first came out too late in the Wii's cycle to matter. I for one, and a couple of other people I know had already sold their wii or their original stopped working when the original came out. We all really wanted to play it but weren't willing to buy another wii just to play it when we knew that there would be no other games coming out of the console.

These two friends of mine all of a sudden became very interested in the Wii U when the new xenoblade trailer came out.

I think it will sell consoles to people who otherwise wouldn't be interested in it.
---
#19HELZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:20:23 AM
Thanks guys I decided to get Mass Effect 3 instead of buying an entire console for one side scrolling game. Im convinced all of you recommending a Wii are either working for Nintendo or are being held at gun point to say some of those things. Thx again.
#20aaroncortPosted 2/15/2013 10:22:19 AM
HELZERO posted...
Thanks guys I decided to get Mass Effect 3 instead of buying an entire console for one side scrolling game. Im convinced all of you recommending a Wii are either working for Nintendo or are being held at gun point to say some of those things. Thx again.

>playing, let alone buying mass effect 3.

keep being a pleb.
---