AH yes I remember my fanboy days...

#1kingbadjoPosted 2/15/2013 10:21:20 AM
Back when I was in high school. I had the mentality of "better consoles" and trolled around these boards. But then I grew up and realized that the only person I was hurting, by refusing the possibility that another system could be good, was myself. Because It prevented me from playing other triple A games. Now I get all systems and play all games. As a gamer you must appreciate the art of gaming and that means all games. Video games are the perfect mix between art and technology imo. The competition between the companies only force them to make better games to keep us happy. I say this because The trolling on these boards are intense and obvious and this is my first time on the wii u board.

There are softcore gamers, The gamers who only play cod/fifa/madden, fanboys, and hardcore gamers.

Which are you?

I'm currently more into my PC for gaming though but that will soon change.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#2fon1988Posted 2/15/2013 10:22:57 AM
I'm not either of those groups.

Whatever games that are fun to me are the ones I play, regardless of what system they are on. It just so happens that Nintendo games are usually the ones that are most fun to me.
#3DrumguyPosted 2/15/2013 10:26:00 AM
kingbadjo posted...

There are softcore gamers, The gamers who only play cod/fifa/madden, fanboys, and hardcore gamers.

Which are you?

Who cares? What's wrong with just playing games and not trolling about stuff you dislike? That's not a shot at you - more like a shot at most of the board.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#4kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:28:33 AM
lol that was a rhetorical question guys. Don't focus on that, I didn't even answer it myself.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.