To those that don't own a wiiU like me

#31monkeyspoonPosted 2/15/2013 3:56:01 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
berenddebeer posted...
Ah ok xbox got that **** covered dude

Um alot of those are Sony exclusives, and ps3 has more of the games I like then 360, and the main problem I have with the 360 has to do with charging for online and other corrupt policies, but wiiU has just as bad/corrupt policies without the multiplats or decent online.

Quite a few times berenddebeer has asked people to list the games they like only for him to say they are either rubbish or he can get them on Xbox. He keeps saying how its not worth owning anything Sony.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#32DemonDog666Posted 2/15/2013 4:17:52 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
Quite a few times berenddebeer has asked people to list the games they like only for him to say they are either rubbish or he can get them on Xbox. He keeps saying how its not worth owning anything Sony.

Ah that makes sense, seemed weird he brought up xbox at all...
#33berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:42:29 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Ah that makes sense, seemed weird he brought up xbox at all...

You would be foolish to believe MS. I never did anything of the sort even though he would have liked me too. Fact is the libraries of ps3 and xb are really very similar.
#34UmitenchoPosted 2/15/2013 4:44:17 PM
berenddebeer posted...
What will make u buy one?

A great E3. That is what is keeping me from buying it. If the system has good prospects based on the E3 performance. Buy. If not, skipping it like I did the Wii.
#35DemonDog666Posted 2/15/2013 4:44:28 PM
berenddebeer posted...
You would be foolish to believe MS. I never did anything of the sort even though he would have liked me too. Fact is the libraries of ps3 and xb are really very similar.

Yeah they are similar, it's called mutliplats, but ps3 has the better exclusives and again even if it didn't 360 has other reasons of why I wouldn't purchase it.
#36berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:46:11 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
berenddebeer posted...

Yeah they are similar, it's called mutliplats, but ps3 has the better exclusives and again even if it didn't 360 has other reasons of why I wouldn't purchase it.

I agree.
#37Kaotikflow328Posted 2/15/2013 4:54:10 PM
1) The PS3 to stop getting games
2) The price to go down (not happening)
3) The WiiU getting more games I want
#38xChaosLordxPosted 2/15/2013 4:58:50 PM
Nintendo is already selling these at a loss. Its their mistake for including such a stupid pad with a screen on it. They could have saved money and just used the wiimote + a GC style pad and nobody would have complained.
#39DemonDog666Posted 2/15/2013 5:25:04 PM
berenddebeer posted...
I agree.

I still don't get why you brought up xbox in the first place...
#40CaioNVPosted 2/15/2013 5:28:11 PM
Game & Wario bundle... Though I'm probably going to get the ZombiU instead.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png