The Wii was the best console last gen

#11MarioMan847Posted 2/15/2013 12:09:39 PM(edited)
More people voted true than I expected.

Respect to them.
---
Video games are awesome.
#12ArcvalonsPosted 2/15/2013 12:11:03 PM
Nope.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#13KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/15/2013 12:26:29 PM
It's got to be based in how much time I spent playing it.

Xbox 360 65%
PS3 30%
Wii 5%

I owned all 3 but the Wii was quite poor in the software department compared to the other consoles IMO. I have a Wii U already and I quite enjoy it, but I expect it to be last once again in my view.

It is likely the PS4 will be my primary console next gen, I hate the direction MS are going and may not even bother with the new Xbox.
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#14TalicusPosted 2/15/2013 12:38:58 PM
Boudii posted...
Anyone who thinks wii was the best console is delusional, no you can';t hide that kind of s*** behind "opinion"

Wii was terrible and only had few good game, period. And we are already seeing the effect that is having on the Wii U.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?search=system+of+the

Look at that, Wii continuously beaten by the PS3/360 especially in the later years. Everyone knows wii blew.

Wow I thought I had an opinion but now I know that my opinion was proven false by facts!
And the fact to prove it is the opinions of others. That's brilliant.
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
#15DemonDog666Posted 2/15/2013 12:39:45 PM
Talicus posted...
Boudii posted...
Anyone who thinks wii was the best console is delusional, no you can';t hide that kind of s*** behind "opinion"

Wii was terrible and only had few good game, period. And we are already seeing the effect that is having on the Wii U.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?search=system+of+the

Look at that, Wii continuously beaten by the PS3/360 especially in the later years. Everyone knows wii blew.

Wow I thought I had an opinion but now I know that my opinion was proven false by facts!
And the fact to prove it is the opinions of others. That's brilliant.

You do have an opinion it's just wrong.
#16PangLaPosted 2/15/2013 12:42:57 PM
Dr_Facer posted...
Subjective.

It was the one that sold more, though.

It was sold to the wrong crowd. They were aiming to non gamers/casual with the Wii.
#17Phasmatis92Posted 2/15/2013 3:29:33 PM
It was for me.
Nintendo's first party games are second to none, and motion controls were something new and exciting instead of the same old PS1 era dual analogue design.
---
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.
#18snae99Posted 2/15/2013 3:32:10 PM
360 was my "best" console last gen. I played it the most and had a blast playing with friends. Wii is second though.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#19Solid SonicPosted 2/15/2013 3:33:55 PM
It was not.

Yeah, it got stuff like Zelda:SS and Metroid Prime 3 but my overall enjoyment was higher on other platforms.
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#20Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/15/2013 3:35:49 PM
Next Gen has yet to start IMO, PS3 still remains my most played console. I haven't used the Wii since Galaxy 2, I even imported Xenoblades, but ended up playing that on an emulator.