3. The Wii was the best console last gen
3 years ago#11
More people voted true than I expected.

Respect to them.
Video games are awesome.
3 years ago#12
Nope.
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
3 years ago#13
It's got to be based in how much time I spent playing it.

Xbox 360 65%
PS3 30%
Wii 5%

I owned all 3 but the Wii was quite poor in the software department compared to the other consoles IMO. I have a Wii U already and I quite enjoy it, but I expect it to be last once again in my view.

It is likely the PS4 will be my primary console next gen, I hate the direction MS are going and may not even bother with the new Xbox.
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
3 years ago#14
Boudii posted...
Anyone who thinks wii was the best console is delusional, no you can';t hide that kind of s*** behind "opinion"

Wii was terrible and only had few good game, period. And we are already seeing the effect that is having on the Wii U.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?search=system+of+the

Look at that, Wii continuously beaten by the PS3/360 especially in the later years. Everyone knows wii blew.

Wow I thought I had an opinion but now I know that my opinion was proven false by facts!
And the fact to prove it is the opinions of others. That's brilliant.
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
3 years ago#15
Talicus posted...
Boudii posted...
Anyone who thinks wii was the best console is delusional, no you can';t hide that kind of s*** behind "opinion"

Wii was terrible and only had few good game, period. And we are already seeing the effect that is having on the Wii U.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?search=system+of+the

Look at that, Wii continuously beaten by the PS3/360 especially in the later years. Everyone knows wii blew.

Wow I thought I had an opinion but now I know that my opinion was proven false by facts!
And the fact to prove it is the opinions of others. That's brilliant.

You do have an opinion it's just wrong.
3 years ago#16
Dr_Facer posted...
Subjective.

It was the one that sold more, though.

It was sold to the wrong crowd. They were aiming to non gamers/casual with the Wii.
3 years ago#17
It was for me.
Nintendo's first party games are second to none, and motion controls were something new and exciting instead of the same old PS1 era dual analogue design.
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.
3 years ago#18
360 was my "best" console last gen. I played it the most and had a blast playing with friends. Wii is second though.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
3 years ago#19
It was not.

Yeah, it got stuff like Zelda:SS and Metroid Prime 3 but my overall enjoyment was higher on other platforms.
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
3 years ago#20
Next Gen has yet to start IMO, PS3 still remains my most played console. I haven't used the Wii since Galaxy 2, I even imported Xenoblades, but ended up playing that on an emulator.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii was the best console last gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived