How come so many people are happy about Nintendo "failing"?

#21DemonDog666Posted 2/15/2013 2:48:17 PM(edited)
I'm glad they are doing poorly because they made a poor console. With the wii I was mad that they were doing good because they made a poor console. If they made a good console then I wouldn't care about sales at all because I'd own it.
#22mjc0961Posted 2/15/2013 2:42:13 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Because Sony is the one actually failing. Trolls like to paint a picture that Nintendo is doing worse, to help them cope with Sony's recent failures and enormous debt.

This. After all, why do you think so many PS Vita fans harass the 3DS and Wii U boards? It's because they have nothing to play.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#23Lep106317(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:43:24 PM
If they packed more juice into the Wii U, they would have killed it with Wii U. If Wii U could complete with current PC's in power the Wii U would have made a killing being released one year early.

It also would likely have been way too expensive for anyone but the wealthy to afford.
---
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-BMOThxPVy7I/T11ns7sPzsI/AAAAAAAAAT8/dUQn3jgwQbI/s500/20120227_sheamus_backgrounds.png
#24LonelyGoombaPosted 2/15/2013 2:43:37 PM
the wii had more good core Nintendo games than the GC tho
---
Why do reviewers have to be so enthusiastic all the time?
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#25WillWarePosted 2/15/2013 2:44:47 PM
Someone else's reasoning:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65462077
It's that topic hovering right around this one.
---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Need something to do? Here's a maze: http://i.imgur.com/HSMCf.png
#26Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/15/2013 2:46:23 PM
Nintendo failing is good, their direction they're going is wrong and a failure would change that
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#27Rival_Blue_1999Posted 2/15/2013 2:54:32 PM
Sony/Microsoft hardcore fans didn't have an awesome childhood,they didn't wake up to an N64(or Snes or w/e),they didn't trade Pokemon with friends,they didn't explode when Super Smash Bros for n64 commercial aired on tv,they didn't bug their parents for a Gamecube and the list goes on. They feel jelaous of others and decided to make their lives more pathiec by trolling on an internet fourm board.

And before you ask I'm open to other companies I like the ps2 and ps3 and I play xbox from time to time,but the true heart of gaming is Nintendo.

The other reason is that they want the Video Game Crash of 83 to happen again,because if the Big N goes down like Atari,well hold on to your Nintendo systems.
#28Prototype82Posted 2/15/2013 3:05:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29Prototype82Posted 2/15/2013 3:07:08 PM
It's like a marriage gone sour.
At first things were great and there were no complaints because you were happy. But then your significant other changes. You no longer know who this other person is anymore. You have grown up and your tastes have matured but your significant other enjoys playing around with little kids. You see that this is wrong and want them to change but they won't. You argue and try to make things right but your significant other is too stubborn.
So you get a divorce and divorces are never a happy thing. It's not that you are bitter, you want the significant other to change so you need them to fail to realize their mistakes.
If they don't change, then they are a pedophile for life.
#30mini_blightPosted 2/15/2013 3:07:19 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
I was fan of Nintendo from the NES through the Gamecube.

You can stop lying now. This whole "I am a Nintendo fan that owns every Nintendo console in existence therefore my opinion is real, listen to me hate**** you, Nintendo!" viral trash is completely dried up. Level up your worthless talking points, pls.

I don't know what's worse: this or the fake Gamecube appreciation.