How come so many people are happy about Nintendo "failing"?

#51blm03vPosted 2/15/2013 9:07:58 PM
MATADOR480 posted...
blm03v posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
Nintendrones want Sony to go bankrupt
Ponies want Nintendo consoles to die and go third party

Which one is worse?

Both are bad, but the ponies are more vocal.

You obviously haven't visited the Vita board.

Been there for almost two years, FEB bundle owner.
#52blakbird13Posted 2/15/2013 9:08:03 PM
For the same reason so many people are happy the Vita is "failing"... They are bored and don't have anything to do... Except try to irritate people...
#53ZeoDefenderPosted 2/15/2013 10:50:48 PM
I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but I just like watching train wrecks. It's exciting.
---
"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets." - The Brigadier
#54EvilScythePosted 2/15/2013 11:23:55 PM
MotiJr posted...
LOL at all the drama queens talking about betrayal. If you were true fans, you would understand the direction Nintendo took and would still show support, even if it is a simple acceptance of what they are doing. Instead, you big babies cry as if you have been wronged in some way and then have the nerve to talk about loyalty and betrayal.

You're nothing more than a bunch of dramatic, over sensitive, hypocrites who have nothing better to do than attack a company that doesn't even acknowledge your existence. All you do is look foolish and yet I can guarantee you, none of you would dare reveal your real identity because you know that if people were to become aware of your identity, you would feel incredibly embarrassed and ashamed. Until you trolls have the balls to show who you really are, you're nothing more than cowards and P******, hiding behind your keyboards and talking big to cover up your insecurities.

Let's see how many of you actually acknowledge what I say and back up your talk, or ignore it in the hopes that you still have your credibility and dignity intact.

Your exactly right. However this board is full of dumbf**** who feel like a company should be loyal to them. Dont want a Wii U? Then shut the **** up and dont buy one. Simple as that.
#55ZeoDefenderPosted 2/15/2013 11:38:34 PM
MotiJr posted...
LOL at all the drama queens talking about betrayal. If you were true fans, you would understand the direction Nintendo took and would still show support, even if it is a simple acceptance of what they are doing. Instead, you big babies cry as if you have been wronged in some way and then have the nerve to talk about loyalty and betrayal.

You're nothing more than a bunch of dramatic, over sensitive, hypocrites who have nothing better to do than attack a company that doesn't even acknowledge your existence. All you do is look foolish and yet I can guarantee you, none of you would dare reveal your real identity because you know that if people were to become aware of your identity, you would feel incredibly embarrassed and ashamed. Until you trolls have the balls to show who you really are, you're nothing more than cowards and P******, hiding behind your keyboards and talking big to cover up your insecurities.

Let's see how many of you actually acknowledge what I say and back up your talk, or ignore it in the hopes that you still have your credibility and dignity intact.

You're insane. You should see someone about that; it's not healthy.
---
"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets." - The Brigadier
#56Valtiel43Posted 2/15/2013 11:51:46 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
I was fan of Nintendo from the NES through the Gamecube. I'm happy that they're struggling right now because hopefully they'll going back to innovative software rather than crap hardware gimmicks that they claim are innovative.

Pretty much this.

The NES was the first gaming system I wanted and loved. The Wii was the first gaming system I didn't want anything to do with. The Gameboy Advanced got me into handheld gaming, and the DS and 3DS got me out of it just as quick. And the Wii U just continues that trend.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#57mini_blightPosted 2/15/2013 11:52:24 PM
Undietaker posted...
Firstly Nintendo fans(in general) are THE most obnoxious bunch these days, insisting Nintendo is perfect and that they have no flaws.

Secondly, my main consoles were Nintendo from the good old pizza box NES up to the Gamecube. They stopped caring about me(read gamers) so I stopped caring about them.

Now? They can rot in hell.

Stop pretending to be a Nintendo fan.

emagdnE posted...
because we're Nintendo fans, and Iwata killed Nintendo and then raised it into twisted undeath

Thanks for the laugh.

we want Iwata to face justice and Nintendo to be put out of its misery, is that too much to ask? apparently not, since Wii U is tanking pretty hard, too bad 3DS can't face a similar fate.....

a fan of games should want QUALITY, and very few companies are giving us that these days

most of the current companies, including, no, ESPECIALLY Iwata's Nintendo, need to wiped out in order to get companies to start making good games again

Gaming took a hit when we lost Sega. It will take an even bigger hit if we lose Nintendo. You're delusional if you think quality would magically be restored if everything burned down.
#58AwayFromHerePosted 2/15/2013 11:53:43 PM
I think it just proves the Wii was a fluke.

Wii caught on with non-gamers, but Wii-U isn't going to.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#59darkus_fPosted 2/15/2013 11:54:32 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
I was fan of Nintendo from the NES through the Gamecube. I'm happy that they're struggling right now because hopefully they'll going back to innovative software rather than crap hardware gimmicks that they claim are innovative.

Pretty much this. It's like they have only been trying with their handhelds, their consoles have been cashgrabs for the blind drones.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Cesaro, Ziggler, Reigns, Orton
#60Valtiel43Posted 2/15/2013 11:57:44 PM
MotiJr posted...
If you were true fans, you would understand the direction Nintendo took and would still show support, even if it is a simple acceptance of what they are doing. .

I can't stand this logic. I see it used all the time with movies and music too.
Just accepting anything someone puts out doesn't make you a "true fan", it makes you a mindless fanboy.

A true fan should be able to point out pros and cons and be able to openly criticize what he is a fan of while still being a loyal fan.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."