Am I the only one drowning in games?

#1KainnK19Posted 2/15/2013 1:29:44 PM
I realize a lot of people are less than impressed with the level of support Wii U has received, but I think most of these people must have been Wii owners.

I'm in a unique position where I never owned a Wii. I'm picking up the Zombi U bundle this weekend, and I've already purchased The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles to supplement Nintendoland and Zombi U. I even picked up Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, because I can finally play it at my own house!

I'm really excited for my Wii U for things like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, but also all the Wii games I've been missing out on. I see so much hate, I have to be in the minority. Did anyone else here skip the Wii?
---
Consider the following before reviewing a game:
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8180/131196615985951.png
#2HaRRy_TiPPeR_Posted 2/15/2013 1:31:20 PM
Yes, you are the only one.
---
Timesplitters FTW People that agree: 18
Support Timesplitters 4: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#3YoyokuKOPosted 2/15/2013 1:33:34 PM
i don't need to tell you but...Pandora's Tower is around the corner.

i personally don't understand the appeal, but i might as well buy it to complete the "we complained loudly" set
#4KurizakaPosted 2/15/2013 1:34:29 PM
I have many Wii games that I have yet to finish(or start...). Add that onto the backlog from other game systems and I am definitely drowning in games.
#5chuchumyrocketPosted 2/15/2013 1:39:39 PM
So you bought a wii U for wii games?
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#6KurizakaPosted 2/15/2013 1:42:58 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...

If you never owned a Wii, why wouldn't you just go for the Wii U for the best of both worlds?
#7KainnK19(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:51:17 PM
Kurizaka posted...
chuchumyrocket posted...

If you never owned a Wii, why wouldn't you just go for the Wii U for the best of both worlds?

You get it.

I definitely have a desire to play a lot of Wii games, but instead of buying a Wii I can start from the Wii U and play all the new titles down the road too.

It feels like everyone's looking for a reason to be angry. I'm planning on enjoying my multiplayer Zombi U and smashin some brothers.

And heck yes I have Pandora's Tower preordered.
---
Consider the following before reviewing a game:
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8180/131196615985951.png
#8dark trunksPosted 2/15/2013 1:52:01 PM
KainnK19 posted...
I realize a lot of people are less than impressed with the level of support Wii U has received, but I think most of these people must have been Wii owners.

I'm in a unique position where I never owned a Wii. I'm picking up the Zombi U bundle this weekend, and I've already purchased The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles to supplement Nintendoland and Zombi U. I even picked up Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, because I can finally play it at my own house!

I'm really excited for my Wii U for things like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, but also all the Wii games I've been missing out on. I see so much hate, I have to be in the minority. Did anyone else here skip the Wii?

I have enough Wii U to last me for a while, and I have enough games on my PC and my PS3 to tide me over until new games are released for either the Wii U, the PC or the PS3. I didn't skip the Wii, but I still have plenty of Wii games I'd love to buy.

I haven't finished ZombiU or New Super Mario Bros. U, I still have to finish Epic Mickey 2 someday, even if the framerate does ruin the experience. Although if the game is also as bad as people say, I'm not sure if I can be bothered. I only finished the first boss before I stopped for other games for a while.

So overall I'm not fussy. If this is someones only console, I could understand why they'd be frustrated, but with so many other consoles out there and so many handhelds, and countless games to play, that unless it comes down to simply not having the money to buy a new handheld or another console to keep you going, you really can't complain. Especially if it's a simply case of "I don't want that console!", even if that console has games you want to play.

Either way, I have plenty of games to play, and I have patience as well. I can wait until the games I do want on the Wii U are out. I'm used to it. I had plans to buy that Sly Cooper 4 on the PS3, only to find out it had been delayed here until the end of next Month.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#9KAMMYqueenPosted 2/15/2013 1:52:43 PM
KainnK19 posted...

no you are not. the only one who are without games are the ones who did not look to see what games were out for it
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!
#10chuchumyrocketPosted 2/15/2013 1:55:42 PM
Kurizaka posted...
chuchumyrocket posted...

Because there is a 250 dollar difference just to play(maybe) 3 games?
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket