Nintendo fans are way too sensitive and need to toughen up

#11nonexistingheroPosted 2/15/2013 2:47:48 PM
When 50% is constant Nintendoomed topics you'll get mad. Just imagine some dude braking into your house a few times today to tell them that they suck, with the police not doing anything because it's supposedly legal.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12thundercat2600Posted 2/15/2013 2:50:33 PM
The hilarious thing is that all the third party devs abandoned Nintendo thanks to their stupid rules, restrictions, and expensive licensing costs/cartridges.

Maybe all the Nintendo fanboys should be furious at Nintendo for crapping all over their partners and sending them running into Sony's arms.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#13R0ckafellaPosted 2/15/2013 2:53:20 PM
No they just get mad at people being honest and label them as trolls.
#14AceMosPosted 2/15/2013 2:55:55 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
The hilarious thing is that all the third party devs abandoned Nintendo thanks to their stupid rules, restrictions, and expensive licensing costs/cartridges.

Maybe all the Nintendo fanboys should be furious at Nintendo for crapping all over their partners and sending them running into Sony's arms.

you mean like microsofts much tighter ristrictions?

no the only thing 3rd party devs hated was nintedos controll on the amount of games released by company per year

and looking at the state of gaming now it looks like that should have stayed
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#15mini_blightPosted 2/15/2013 3:08:07 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...

The problems that the Wii U has right now were caused by Nintendo themselves, we all know that, so what is with the Sony hate that is still going on?

No, the problems were also caused by Sony fanboys running around the internet with anti-Wii U propaganda. They did the same to the 3DS.

Nintendo's fault is listening to them and allowing the 3DS and Wii U to get off to a bad start.
#16DrumguyPosted 2/15/2013 3:15:52 PM
DDP886 posted...
Sony took what Nintendo failed to do, and made it work.

Oh, you mean finishing the year in the black instead of the red??
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl