Its really sad that Nintendo is so greedy that its 100% predictable what they do

#1GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 2/15/2013 2:57:28 PM
Wanna know why the gamepad and pro controller don't have analog triggers?

Because when gamecube games come to virtual console, then they have an excuse to make you buy another controller that has analog triggers so you can enjoy gamecube games 'the way they were meant to be played'

They may even make it mandatory, like the games wont work with the gamepad or pro controller (remember wii motion plus?). Nintendo loves to le happy merchant people and get them to buy tons of different controllers and controller add ons.

Screencap this post, Nintendo will release a new controller with analog triggers for the sake of gamecube games on VC. They already got away with this kind of murder before with motion plus. Release a controller with weakened functionality, then release a new or upgraded controller with the missing or enhanced functionality.

Its way too obvious. The fact that they didnt let the wii controller pro be compatible with games that work with wii u pro controller (the controllers are THE SAME except for size and a rumble feature) says its inevitable.

This wanton greed is getting really old. Beyond really old. Its been old since the Wii began.
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#2teamaquashockPosted 2/15/2013 2:58:05 PM
All companies do that,
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#3iKhanicPosted 2/15/2013 3:04:47 PM
Man I do hope your right. I want an updated version of the gc controller
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#4GAMER_X_REVIVAL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:08:29 PM(edited)
teamaquashock posted...
All companies do that,

Not that I have any love or loyalty to sony or MS, but when did sony or MS release upgrades to their stock controller during the PS3/360 era.

Pretty sure every game outside of a really few corny move games, all work with the regular controller. No ps3 or 360 game forces you to buy a mandatory controller or controller upgrade to play it. Meanwhile Nintendo asks you to buy multiple controllers, and not every game supports them all, even when it would make sense in the case of the pro controller.

This is purely nintendo bull****. They've pulled the 'forced mandatory upgrade or you can't play X game' crap as far back as the N64. Like the expansion pack, some games required it and they planned that rip off from the gate, because the slot was made with that product in mind. So you either had to pay a redic fee for it, or buy a goddamn 60+ dollar game that came with it.

Then we had Wii and motion plus. The worst part is that its pre meditated. This is the kind of garbage apple pulls and its disgusting
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#5Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/15/2013 3:37:20 PM
All companies do that,

Yes this makes it so much better. C'mon people don't criticize nintendo about anything someone else may have done!
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#6huyiPosted 2/15/2013 3:49:57 PM
teamaquashock posted...
All companies do that,

*cough*apple*cough*
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#7thundercat2600Posted 2/15/2013 3:56:54 PM
Nintendo makes some fat profit margins on their cheap plastic controllers. Of course they'll make a new controller with analog triggers and sell it for $50. Then they'll make a pro version with rumble and sell it for $60+.

But don't worry. If you buy $2400 worth of Nintendo products you'll have enough points for a free rumble pro controller.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#8kokushishinPosted 2/15/2013 3:57:30 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
teamaquashock posted...
All companies do that,

Not that I have any love or loyalty to sony or MS, but when did sony or MS release upgrades to their stock controller during the PS3/360 era

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DualShock#DualShock_3

http://kotaku.com/5626526/microsoft-reveals-new-360-controller-with-transforming-d+pad
---
Meet Gabriel Belmont and his Vampire Killer!
#9Baha05Posted 2/15/2013 4:08:30 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Yes this makes it so much better. C'mon people don't criticize nintendo about anything someone else may have done!

Or maybe don't criticize them for something other companies already due (Which they DON'T get criticized for)
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/15/2013 4:09:14 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Or maybe don't criticize them for something other companies already due (Which they DON'T get criticized for)

How do you know they don't get criticized for it?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif