No 3rd Party Support?

#1Kane90987Posted 2/15/2013 4:20:18 PM
When did Nintendo buy out Atlus and Ubisoft?

Oh, that's right, they didn't.
#2DBNULLdPosted 2/15/2013 4:23:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3AwayFromHerePosted 2/15/2013 4:26:02 PM(edited)
Because Atlus and Ubi equal the entire third party video game development sphere?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#4HungtotheoverPosted 2/15/2013 4:30:12 PM
Kane90987 posted...

Typical fanboy topic. Lacks logic but hopes other fanboys can clean the mess.
---
Big racks are awesome....................................more space for games. -gamefaqs
#5Kane90987(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:33:33 PM
No

But, to say that there is no 3rd Party support is bs.

Atlus and Ubisoft are making games for the WiiU (Not aware of any other 3rd Parties making any other games for the WiiU.)

The WiiU has only been out for 3 months. Of course there is not much 3rd party support, especially after the ultra-casual Wii. 3rd parties are most likely wary of the WiiU at this point in time, and I don't blame them.

However, there is still 3rd Party support, and there will more than likely be more as time passes.
#6Kane90987(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:40:34 PM(edited)
Hungtotheover posted...
Kane90987 posted...

Fanboy? I'm not a fanboy.

I'm just tired of the idiotic trolls talking out of their asses about a console that has only been out for 3 months.

I do think that the WiiU does have some good games coming to it, but last I checked, that does not make me a fanboy.

And I lack logic? Please, tell me how 3rd Parties making games for the WiiU means there is no 3rd Party support...
#7SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/15/2013 4:48:55 PM
Kane90987 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...
Kane90987 posted...

I'm just tired of the idiotic trolls talking out of their asses about a console that has only been out for 3 months.

I do think that the WiiU does have some good games coming to it, but last I checked, that does not make me a fanboy.

And I lack logic? Please, tell me how 3rd Parties making games for the WiiU means there is no 3rd Party support...

Calling people "idiotic trolls" makes you a fanboy. Why would you be so mad otherwise? You don't have to read any of the posts. So you are a fanboy, which makes you a troll because you think your opinon is worth more than anyone elses.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#8Kane90987(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:52:24 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Kane90987 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...
Kane90987 posted...

Calling people "idiotic trolls" makes you a fanboy. Why would you be so mad otherwise? You don't have to read any of the posts. So you are a fanboy, which makes you a troll because you think your opinon is worth more than anyone elses.

Hmmm.... Must be why I spend all my time playing my PS2 rather than my Wii, GC, N64, or SNES... Because, ya know, I'm such a Nintendo fanboy, after all...
#9TrueBlue91Posted 2/15/2013 4:54:53 PM
Kane90987 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Kane90987 posted...
Hungtotheover posted...
Kane90987 posted...

Hmmm.... Must be why I spend all my time playing my PS2 rather than my Wii, GC, N64, or SNES... Because, ya know, I'm such a Nintendo fanboy, after all...

Sure you do.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me