Is the WiiU just a stop gap?

#11berenddebeerPosted 2/15/2013 4:44:03 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
So negative articles on the Wii U is "facing reality" but negative articles on the Vita is trolling...... There is a word that describes that, but it appears to have slipped my mind

o_o

Hahahahhaha
#12monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:11:38 PM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
There isn't anything the WiiU can do that the PS3 and 360 can't. It's not really a stop gap. I doubt many games will be released on WiiU before the high end consoles are released and if they are then they will likely be multiplats.

Please stop talking negatively about the wii U. Like you spamming my inbox asking me to stop posting negatively about the ps3.

This is the WiiU board and not the PS3 board. I'm discussing the WiiU. You kept starting topics bashing the PS3 on the WiiU board.

I sent you 2 messages which both said stop starting topics bashing the ps3 on the WiiU board. Stop acting innocent. You were embarrassing yourself. You know you were trolling. Only discuss the WiiU on the WiiU board.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#13DiscostewSMPosted 2/15/2013 10:18:16 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
There isn't anything the WiiU can do that the PS3 and 360 can't. It's not really a stop gap. I doubt many games will be released on WiiU before the high end consoles are released and if they are then they will likely be multiplats.

Please stop talking negatively about the wii U. Like you spamming my inbox asking me to stop posting negatively about the ps3.

This is the WiiU board and not the PS3 board. I'm discussing the WiiU. You kept starting topics bashing the PS3 on the WiiU board.

I sent you 2 messages which both said stop starting topics bashing the ps3 on the WiiU board. Stop acting innocent. You were embarrassing yourself. You know you were trolling. Only discuss the WiiU on the WiiU board.

So you just gave him permission to bash the PS3.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#14monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:29:02 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

So you just gave him permission to bash the PS3.

If he want to then he should do it on the ps3 board. But he knows he would get absolutely destroyed on there which is why he does it here.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#15berenddebeerPosted 2/15/2013 10:42:57 PM
King of assumptions. Monkeyspoon. Hey guess what? I dislike the ps 3 and its library. Why? It's my opinion, based on playing the ps 3 and many of its games.
#16excitebike64Posted 2/15/2013 10:46:58 PM
monkeyspoon posted...

That newer Need for Speed obviously can't be done on the PS3 or 360. Assuming the specs are real, PC quality and all.
#17monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:12:20 PM(edited)
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

That newer Need for Speed obviously can't be done on the PS3 or 360. Assuming the specs are real, PC quality and all.

It's already out on ps3 and 360. There aren't any games for the WiiU where its so powerful it can't be done on current gen consoles.
---
#18monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:11:08 PM
berenddebeer posted...
King of assumptions. Monkeyspoon. Hey guess what? I dislike the ps 3 and its library. Why? It's my opinion, based on playing the ps 3 and many of its games.

Of course you can express your opinion. I'm telling you to do it in the correct board. You bash the PS3 on the WiiU board because you think you can get away with it more than the PS3 board.
---
#19DiscostewSMPosted 2/15/2013 11:12:42 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

It's already out on ps3 and 360. Their aren't any games for the WiiU were its so powerful it can't be done on current gen consoles.

I think I'll save this for when PS4 and 720 are shown to not be strong enough to not let Wii U get downgraded versions of their 3rd-party games.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#20monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:16:01 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

It's already out on ps3 and 360. Their aren't any games for the WiiU were its so powerful it can't be done on current gen consoles.

I think I'll save this for when PS4 and 720 are shown to not be strong enough to not let Wii U get downgraded versions of their 3rd-party games.

The WiiU isn't even getting ports of a lot of current gen multiplats. The chances of next gen is slim. It's like the wii all over again.
---