Is the WiiU just a stop gap?

#31berenddebeerPosted 2/16/2013 2:41:29 AM
The_Boredoms posted...
berenddebeer posted...
The_Boredoms posted...
I know it's meant to be "monkey spoon", but that's definitely not how I read it.

So how did you read it

Try shifting the space around and see what happens. If you still have trouble, find the nearest creepy older man and shout at him from across the street.

I dont get it but whatever
#32_Sovereign_Posted 2/16/2013 7:49:43 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
There isn't anything the WiiU can do that the PS3 and 360 can't. .

100% false. Nobody in their right mind with enough common sense to think for themselves would say otherwise.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#33abbyhitterPosted 2/16/2013 7:51:34 AM
TC must not have seen the new Need for Speed game on the Wii U.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#34slymshadyPosted 2/16/2013 8:02:51 AM
Video games forums. Serious business.
#35berenddebeerPosted 2/16/2013 8:09:36 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
There isn't anything the WiiU can do that the PS3 and 360 can't. .

100% false. Nobody in their right mind with enough common sense to think for themselves would say otherwise.

That guy is a walking sony commercial. Put him on ignore like I did. He can't pm me now.
#36monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:16:22 AM
abbyhitter posted...
TC must not have seen the new Need for Speed game on the Wii U.

The game is already out on ps3 and 360 so it can be done. The WiiU version has improved graphics. For every port that's better on WiiU there are a fair few that are better on current gen systems. There isn't a single WiiU game that couldn't be done on current gen systems.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#37excitebike64Posted 2/16/2013 8:48:34 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
There isn't anything the WiiU can do that the PS3 and 360 can't. It's not really a stop gap. I doubt many games will be released on WiiU before the high end consoles are released and if they are then they will likely be multiplats.

That newer Need for Speed obviously can't be done on the PS3 or 360. Assuming the specs are real, PC quality and all.

It's already out on ps3 and 360. There aren't any games for the WiiU where its so powerful it can't be done on current gen consoles.

Good job avoiding the point that the WiiU game is based on PC specs and not 360 specs.

Yeah, can't be done on the other two, sorry.
#38monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:00:07 AM
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
There isn't anything the WiiU can do that the PS3 and 360 can't. It's not really a stop gap. I doubt many games will be released on WiiU before the high end consoles are released and if they are then they will likely be multiplats.

That newer Need for Speed obviously can't be done on the PS3 or 360. Assuming the specs are real, PC quality and all.

It's already out on ps3 and 360. There aren't any games for the WiiU where its so powerful it can't be done on current gen consoles.

Good job avoiding the point that the WiiU game is based on PC specs and not 360 specs.

I've already acknowledged that the graphics are slightly improved. Learn to read. But the game is still out on current gen systems so it has been done.

Many WiiU ports are inferior to current gen versions.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#39excitebike64Posted 2/16/2013 2:07:09 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

I've already acknowledged that the graphics are slightly improved. Learn to read. But the game is still out on current gen systems so it has been done.

Learn to read yourself. It means the WiiU version is NOT possible on the 360. The 360 can not handle it. It's like back when Ghostbusters was not possible on the Wii or PS2, so they made a different game.

You could argue the WIi could handle Ghostbusters from the PS3, but it doesn't make it true.
#40berenddebeerPosted 2/16/2013 2:57:14 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
excitebike64 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Can ignored people read your posts?