To the people complaining about "lack of power"...

#1Chewy247Posted 2/15/2013 5:05:17 PM
Games from last gen continue to impress me, let alone from the Wii U. I'm finding dantooine on KoTOR 1 to be beautiful, and NintendoLand continues to impress.

Any console can make a game look good, the developer just has to try.
---
#TimesUpPunk
#2HungoverHero777Posted 2/15/2013 5:06:17 PM
I bid you good luck, TC. Here is a flame shield.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#3ChipChippersonPosted 2/15/2013 5:09:48 PM
I played the original Sly Cooper on PS2 last night. The game is 11 years old and still looks fantastic. Meanwhile much more recent games look far more dated.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4xChaosLordxPosted 2/15/2013 5:10:03 PM
I guess you don't do much higher end PC gaming, do you? Play the multiplats on PC with upped settings and you will see how massive the difference is.

I saw Witcher 2 on the X box 360, and the game looks like absolute GARBAGE compared to on PC, which is a pretty nice looking game on Ultra.
#5chuchumyrocketPosted 2/15/2013 5:12:02 PM
Chewy247 posted...
Games from last gen continue to impress me, let alone from the Wii U. I'm finding dantooine on KoTOR 1 to be beautiful, and NintendoLand continues to impress.

So all I have to do is just lower my standards over time instead of increasing them.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#6Baha05Posted 2/15/2013 5:13:04 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
So all I have to do is just lower my standards over time instead of increasing them.

Well your standards must be really high then.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#7Chewy247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:13:47 PM
xChaosLordx posted...
I guess you don't do much higher end PC gaming, do you? Play the multiplats on PC with upped settings and you will see how massive the difference is.

I saw Witcher 2 on the X box 360, and the game looks like absolute GARBAGE compared to on PC, which is a pretty nice looking game on Ultra.

No I cannot say that I have. I understand the difference, however, I find the beauty in the game itself other than the quality of graphics. I'm a goofy guy.
---
#TimesUpPunk
#8SunshineladyPosted 2/15/2013 5:14:19 PM
Whatever lets you sleep at night, TC.
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
#9MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/15/2013 5:35:52 PM
Chewy247 posted...

Translation: "My standards for a game looking good enough to impress me are so low that almost anything does."
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#10mattersvillePosted 2/15/2013 5:44:00 PM
Good graphics are permanently linked to the moment in time they are produced. Even the quality of "ultra" settings on today's games will be laughable in a decade. Art style is timeless, however. So **** you, PC elitists.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/