To the people complaining about "lack of power"...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. To the people complaining about "lack of power"...
3 years ago#1
Games from last gen continue to impress me, let alone from the Wii U. I'm finding dantooine on KoTOR 1 to be beautiful, and NintendoLand continues to impress.

Any console can make a game look good, the developer just has to try.
#TimesUpPunk
3 years ago#2
I bid you good luck, TC. Here is a flame shield.
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
3 years ago#3
I played the original Sly Cooper on PS2 last night. The game is 11 years old and still looks fantastic. Meanwhile much more recent games look far more dated.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
3 years ago#4
I guess you don't do much higher end PC gaming, do you? Play the multiplats on PC with upped settings and you will see how massive the difference is.

I saw Witcher 2 on the X box 360, and the game looks like absolute GARBAGE compared to on PC, which is a pretty nice looking game on Ultra.
3 years ago#5
Chewy247 posted...
Games from last gen continue to impress me, let alone from the Wii U. I'm finding dantooine on KoTOR 1 to be beautiful, and NintendoLand continues to impress.

So all I have to do is just lower my standards over time instead of increasing them.
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
3 years ago#6
chuchumyrocket posted...
So all I have to do is just lower my standards over time instead of increasing them.

Well your standards must be really high then.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#7
xChaosLordx posted...
I guess you don't do much higher end PC gaming, do you? Play the multiplats on PC with upped settings and you will see how massive the difference is.

I saw Witcher 2 on the X box 360, and the game looks like absolute GARBAGE compared to on PC, which is a pretty nice looking game on Ultra.

No I cannot say that I have. I understand the difference, however, I find the beauty in the game itself other than the quality of graphics. I'm a goofy guy.
#TimesUpPunk
3 years ago#8
Whatever lets you sleep at night, TC.
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
3 years ago#9
Chewy247 posted...

Translation: "My standards for a game looking good enough to impress me are so low that almost anything does."
Proud owner of the Wii U!
3 years ago#10
Good graphics are permanently linked to the moment in time they are produced. Even the quality of "ultra" settings on today's games will be laughable in a decade. Art style is timeless, however. So **** you, PC elitists.
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. To the people complaining about "lack of power"...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived