User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#61
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
apology accepted xx

Not an apology.

it's cool I accept forget about it x
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#62
shaunme posted...
it's cool I accept forget about it x

Alright Mr. Crazy Person

*goes back to Minecraft taking down this damn penis thing*

Of course the archic system auto flags my comment for the word "Penis"
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: sentoworf

sentoworf
4 years ago#63
What did you do to TC, Baha?
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif

shaunme
4 years ago#64
sentoworf posted...

he made me prove him wrong but I still love him, he is a worthy addition to this board.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: sentoworf

sentoworf
4 years ago#65
shaunme posted...
sentoworf posted...

he made me prove him wrong but I still love him, he is a worthy addition to this board.

:D
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif

User Info: gamebuyer22

gamebuyer22
4 years ago#66
shaunme posted...
gamebuyer22 posted...
I played the demo for the first one. IGN said this game even looks and plays even worse somehow. Just because someone is a fan of the series doesnt mean they have to defend an awful game.

this guy will defend ANYTHING Nintendo related.

I game mostly on Ps3. Id like to know how you assumed im a Nintendo fan because i played this awful demo on my PS3.

shaunme
4 years ago#67
gamebuyer22 posted...
shaunme posted...
gamebuyer22 posted...
I played the demo for the first one. IGN said this game even looks and plays even worse somehow. Just because someone is a fan of the series doesnt mean they have to defend an awful game.

this guy will defend ANYTHING Nintendo related.

I game mostly on Ps3. Id like to know how you assumed im a Nintendo fan because i played this awful demo on my PS3.

sorry it was Aimed at baha.

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#68
What an awful looking game. Where are the wii u only owners who were hyping it up because they have nothing else to play?
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif

shaunme
4 years ago#69
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
What an awful looking game. Where are the wii u only owners who were hyping it up because they have nothing else to play?

back up has arrived....ive been fighting these zealots on my own for 12 hours man....where U bin!

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#70
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

back up has arrived....ive been fighting these zealots on my own for 12 hours man....where U bin!

These boards have been awful lately. With such little good news being released, it has turned into every topic being about bashing Sony or damage control. I needed a break lol.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. kens rage 2 review

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived