Nintendo for Exclusives, Microsoft for Online Experience, Sony for Hardware.

#101GeisnPosted 2/16/2013 6:11:28 AM
liveman789 posted...
I got the WiiU, because I know it has the best exclusive games coming.

As far as the other two, I'll probably get the Xbox 720 because Microsoft gives the best online experience. Both Nintendo's and Sony's consoles are a bit too clunky for my liking. But, they're both free, so I can't complain I suppose.

I may end up getting the PS4 instead, if they convince me. Sony does have better exclusives than Microsoft, though not as good as they used to be.

Microsoft for Online Experience, lmao. It's the only company where you have to pay to play online, lol. I guess you couldn't find a reason for the XBox and just posted that crap.
#102DeathSoul2000Posted 2/16/2013 6:17:39 AM
SadLink posted...
Blue Dragon - I thought it was excellent but not everyones cup of tea

give me one good reason why you liked this. its the most generic, cliched, cut-and-dry jRPG you could ever hope to find.
#103clo24Posted 2/16/2013 6:20:32 AM
DaLagga posted...
Or you could just get a PC which has the best of all 3 categories.

only a fanboy would say that
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/28jfypz.jpg
#104_Sovereign_Posted 2/16/2013 6:23:55 AM
Nintendo and Sony for exclusives.......and that's it.

MS has a horrible online experience ( think about it) and if I wanted hardware I'd go PC
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#105BadDecisionsPosted 2/16/2013 6:31:41 AM
Sony is decent at picking hardware, terrible at setting it up. PS3 should be so much better than the 360, but manages to fall short on a lot of multiplat games.

Nintendo, I'll give exclusives to, 'cause Zelda is ****in' good and while other dudes have good exclusives, they don't have ones that're as unique. Plus, you buy a Nintendo console exclusively for exclusives. Third party support is ass.

360 surely has the best online experience, but you have to pay and that's awful.

All in all, PC is the only good system.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLJJDRA-jQ
Rate and subscribe. Very good best videos all the day!
#106DaLaggaPosted 2/16/2013 9:15:38 AM
clo24 posted...
only a fanboy would say that

How do you figure? It's just a simple fact that the PC has the best online, with dedicated servers, Steam, and a more mature community (on average). And for hardware, how can that even be debated? Finally, I already provided a comparison demonstrating that the PC had as many "good" exclusives this gen as all 3 consoles combined. In addition, it also has more exclusives coming out in 2013 than all 3 consoles combined.

None of this can even really be debated. But hey, if crying "fanboy!" makes you feel better about it, go right ahead!
#107TreGoodaPosted 2/16/2013 9:18:45 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Nintendo and Sony for exclusives.......and that's it.

MS has a horrible online experience ( think about it) and if I wanted hardware I'd go PC

Saying MS has a horrible online experience just makes me think it's some kid that can't afford $60 a year or whatever the charge is.

What makes the online experience "horrible"?

No other console comes close to matching the features of XBOX Live.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#108SadLinkPosted 2/16/2013 9:25:17 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
SadLink posted...
Blue Dragon - I thought it was excellent but not everyones cup of tea

give me one good reason why you liked this. its the most generic, cliched, cut-and-dry jRPG you could ever hope to find.

reasons
1) world map/airship
2) Akira Toriyama artwork
3) pure turn based with no funny gimmicks
4) some very amusing and likeable, light-hearted characters, Maro
5) very unique experience on an xbox console
6) fun to play with my kids
7) similar in tone and feel to many retro snes rpgs (FFV, CT)
8) nice hummable music
9) "nothing" collecting side quest
10) fun without being too serious
---
Playing:
Ni No Kuni, Resident Evil 6, NSMBU
#109Ryan SiPosted 2/16/2013 9:40:15 AM
As much as I like Zelda and Mario. They've become a little stale, especially Zelda. F-Zero and StarFox have been all but abandoned for all I know and I don't like Metroid, Animal Crossing, etc..

Sony creates more IPs and it's line up of 1st-party series is much more varied than Nintendo or Microsoft. Gran Turismo, Motorstorm, and WipeOut are high quality racing games. Team ICO (ICO, SOTC, TLG) always has something amazing. They have some great digital exclusives as well like Flow, Journey, and the awesome PixelJunk games.

MathewManson posted...
Lol what?!

Sony has only had one beast of a console in their history. If anything...Nintendo would be hardware. Every system of theirs has been a beast with the exception of the Wii and possibly the Wii U.

The Playstation was a better system than the N64. The hardware gave you the ability to easily copy or transfer files to infinite memory cards and take them on the go. The audio and FMV capabilites were also incredibly superior. The only thing N64 had over it was the number of polygons it could push out at once.
---
Currently Playing: Portal 2 (PC), DMC3 HD (PS3), Assassins Creed II (PC), Super Mario All-Stars (Wii)