Why are people complaining about Wii U now?

#1Numbuh100Posted 2/15/2013 9:59:00 PM
This is the same first 3 months after the Wii launched and people complained about it and later there were more interesting games that came out. How impatient are you guys? Wait for the games to come.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
Patriots all day....EVERYDAY!
#2STN79Posted 2/15/2013 10:07:41 PM
These complainers are probably people who play games 22 hours a day. They've got nothing else to do except whine about needing more games.
#3ChipChippersonPosted 2/15/2013 11:35:40 PM
STN79 posted...
These complainers are probably people who play games 22 hours a day. They've got nothing else to do except whine about needing more games.

Pretty much this. While I think we would all enjoy some more titles on shelves, most of us have other hobbies and don't sit drooling and twitching as we refresh the release calendar every 30 seconds. A normal person thinks ''A slow month for games? Ok, I'll go do something else.''
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4The_BoredomsPosted 2/16/2013 12:05:41 AM
Yeah, because I bought a brand new console so I could switch it off and go on a f***ing hike.
#5DoctorCrabMDPosted 2/16/2013 12:09:19 AM
Isn't almost every console release similar? A few good games come out right away and then it takes months for the next set of good games. I don't really get the issue here.
#6The_BoredomsPosted 2/16/2013 12:13:05 AM
The issue is that if you loved bananas, but every time you peeled one a cat puked in your shoes, it wouldn't make you hate bananas. A rational person would just be like "somebody should do something about that stupid cat". Only everyone else seems to think that walking around in pukey shoes is totally normal.
#7Skoger01Posted 2/16/2013 12:23:27 AM
Boredoms f-ing hike=funniest comeback I've read on this site.
#8STN79Posted 2/16/2013 2:58:53 AM(edited)
Just because you bought a new console doesn't mean you gotta spend every waking hour on it. It's no wonder some of these people run out of games to play. You guys get them all finished in a week cause you never put them down.
#9The_BoredomsPosted 2/16/2013 3:04:10 AM
Telling people to reduce the amount of time they spend using a product they've paid for on a forum dedicated specifically to that product does not seem like the best position to take in this discussion. It's ours. We can play it as much as we like. I understand that telling yourself that people who are of a different opinion that you are losers makes you feel good, but it's not a real counter-argument to legitimate complaints.
#10Kyoshiro12345Posted 2/16/2013 3:25:42 AM
i remember the release day of my first Famicom aka NES all it had was duck hunt/super mario bros, and that was it for like 4 months before they started releasing titles like ballon fight, the legend of zelda joust dig dug, etc, and some ports like pack man, and the such.
times have change my butt, still the same, and i find it fine.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.