To heck with specs. I just wanna play games.

#1STN79Posted 2/15/2013 11:01:13 PM
Who's with me? All this naysaying about Wii U's performance and power is really crazy. Nintendo has proved every gen that games are what matter most. I've honestly never cared about having the most powerfull systems. My Nes still gets playtime even though i have a PS3. Didn't buy it for the power. Bought it for the games.
#2star_guy_100Posted 2/15/2013 11:08:54 PM
i agree completely, unfortunately, there isnt even 1 game i truly want to play on it thats available on it right now. once they come out with the games i want, 3d mario, a good zelda, metroid, monolith softs new game, a new fatal frame game, maybe eternal darkness 2, mario kart, donkey kong, then ill say specs dont matter.

right now the wii u has neither. so ill wait until they give me a reason to buy it
#3EvilScythePosted 2/15/2013 11:14:00 PM
I agree, Im really tired of all these little spoiled brats complaining. Graphics WAAAAAAH! I remember when Tetris looked great. You are totally right, games should be fun. Also before some smart*** comes in and says "BUT THERE ARE NO GAME!" Give it time, plenty of fun stuff on the horizon. The launch library isn't bad at all in comparison to the last few console launches. But most people on here have very selective memory and will ignore that completely.
#4SlimeSwayzePosted 2/15/2013 11:52:00 PM
I agree about wanting to just play games, which is why I primarily use my PC/Steam. It just so happens that my PC not only has an amazing selection of games, but it also has pretty darn good specs. It's nice to have the best of both worlds. It will definitely be my least used system for gaming, but I'm still looking forward to getting a Wii U soon.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#5Monkey_FuPosted 2/15/2013 11:56:13 PM
This isn't the 80's, 90s, or early 2000's anymore.... Graphics and gameplay ...not one or the other
the launch titles weren't that great.... Mediocre at best.....the ports also weren't done well... Also didn't helped that the majority of the crowd already had those games on another platform.
#6Chaos_KreaturePosted 2/16/2013 7:29:10 AM
You read my mind, TC.
---
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
#7Zato InfinitePosted 2/16/2013 7:44:56 AM
STN79 posted...

Funny you should say that as right now I would consider the Wii U has having neither.
#8Fox133Posted 2/16/2013 7:47:31 AM
You're right, Nintendo did prove that games matter when the Wii died 2 years ago because it had nothing but shovel-ware.
#9Chaos_KreaturePosted 2/16/2013 7:51:16 AM
Zato Infinite posted...
STN79 posted...

Funny you should say that as right now I would consider the Wii U has having neither.

Has having? Seems legit.
---
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
#10Zato InfinitePosted 2/16/2013 7:54:07 AM
Chaos_Kreature posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
STN79 posted...

Has having? Seems legit.

Oops typo... Too bad my point still stands