The Wii U is Failing Because Nintendo Doesn't Listen

#81CaliberChampPosted 2/16/2013 12:12:25 PM
Nintendo needs new management because the people in charge are out of touch. They are living in their own Japanese bubble, they don't care enough to learn to speak English to get more in touch with the rest of the world. This has been Nintendo weakness for a long time. I don't think they will change until they get a new management.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
#82Dark_Link92Posted 2/16/2013 12:30:11 PM(edited)
CaliberChamp posted...
Nintendo needs new management because the people in charge are out of touch. They are living in their own Japanese bubble, they don't care enough to learn to speak English to get more in touch with the rest of the world. This has been Nintendo weakness for a long time. I don't think they will change until they get a new management.

A new management that wants to force them into smartphone gaming, judging by what Iwata has said before. I wouldn't be devastated if Nintendo went third party, but Smartphone gaming would be a horrible way to see the most famous video game company ever go.
Also, you try and learn Japanese and tell us how long it takes you to speak it perfectly. They're wildly different languages.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#8340DribylfPosted 2/16/2013 12:20:24 PM
CaliberChamp posted...

Nintendo even ignores the Japanese fanbase. They're in their own little world.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#84R_ChampPosted 2/16/2013 12:20:30 PM
CaliberChamp posted...

Ummm, did you watch the most recent Nintendo Direct? The one where the CEO gave it in ENGLISH. Sure, it wasn't the best, but I think most of the people on here act upset but don't really care about Nintendo changing (and would never buy a Nintendo system due to fanboyism), they just want to say something like "Sony or PC is betterz!!! Hur hur."

From what I've seen Nintendo is making small changes to what fans want, granted they still have a long way to go, but when they don't make the kind of changes that haters and butthurt Sony fanboys want, I think they're still OK...
#85Tim333Posted 2/16/2013 12:46:35 PM
"However, without constructive criticism would we really get anywhere productive in this life? The answer is no."

Jesus flippin' Christ, don't ever answer your own rhetorical questions. That's beyond terrible writing. I'm not saying I disagree with your point; after seeing that I didn't even go on to read it.

Rhetorical questions make a statement by asking a question. You already stated we'd never get anywhere productive without constructive criticism just by asking the question. By answering it you're just being embarrassingly redundant.

I'm sorry; this issue is a big pet peeve of mine.
---
Game Center CX... Kacho ON!