#31MelkacPosted 2/16/2013 12:20:27 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
360 had way more than Kameo -__-

It also had last gen ports.
TC, you idiot! D:<
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#32nonexistingheroPosted 2/16/2013 12:48:48 PM
Not even gonna bother mentioning what was out for the 360. Just do you're own f***ing research before making dumb comments.

mjc0961 posted...
3DS had plenty of good stuff as well.

I had one at launch. It didn't have s***.

Lies. Either that, or you're a fool that doesn't do any research on available games.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#33SlimeSwayzePosted 2/16/2013 12:54:21 PM
I remember the launch of nearly every system going back to the '80s, and the Wii U is arguably the worst launch of a high profile console I've seen. The original X-Box launch was the only one that might have been as bad, but even that launch had a game that, like it or not, will forever be remembered as a classic that changed the industry. The Wii U has nothing like that.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#34Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/16/2013 1:40:33 PM
If the Wii U had just one multiplat of the bat that looked better than Ps360 things would have looked a lot different.

But they looked on par and nothing more. And reviewers, tech sites and newspapers pointed that out.
And didn't focus on much more. This was a huge mistake by Nintendo. If they had Need For Speed for example that looked better than the others. Everyone who was slightly interested in Wii U would have thought the console could be a good future investment. Most people have seen enough 2d side-scrolling Mario to not fall for it. And who can tell what a console can do from that?

That moment is gone. And can only be saved be showing of something new in commercials. Like they did with the 3ds and Super Mario 3d land.

#35muffinmasherPosted 2/16/2013 1:43:22 PM
Not even gonna bother mentioning what was out for the 360. Just do you're own f***ing research before making dumb comments.

mjc0961 posted...
3DS had plenty of good stuff as well.

I had one at launch. It didn't have s***.

Lies. Either that, or you're a fool that doesn't do any research on available games.

I got one at launch too. There really wasn't much of a selection.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.