every system supposedly fails because

#1TheProphecies05Posted 2/16/2013 7:54:32 AM
their initial launch doesnt have games. Heck 3DS looked like burnt toast till a year went by... this year it actually might be the best system for new games. Why was the PS3 and 360 so successful? because of limited quantity. They also had limited titles as well.

Everyone looks at Nintendo and says "Its already out of date" The graphics are so far beyond etc etc etc.. Just one thing, Fun factor will always be Nintendo's highest priority. An while other people complain about this genre now failing and that game type failing.. They can watch pretty graphics and replace it with actual fun factor.

Lets be honest... if you want up a up to date system anyway.. Invest in a PC, because PS and Xbox will never catch up to that level.. and if they ever do, PC will pass them within 6 months.

So let the fanboys of PS and Xbox go wild over their new instruments that seem so cool.. but fails in comparison to the PC, because the interactivity and overall fun factor is the staple of Nintendo.
#2Virus66Posted 2/16/2013 7:56:26 AM
It's been said time and time again. All the Wii U needs is games. That'll sell the system on its own. People don't care about graphics or a fancy gimmick or some other special feature. In the end, they only want a game to play.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3Baha05Posted 2/16/2013 7:57:15 AM
Honestly I don't think most of the people understands how a console fails in the first place. I mean hell I don't even remember the last failure, I think it was Dreamcast and the VB.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4lower case davePosted 2/16/2013 8:33:44 AM
The 3DS also got a big price drop...
#5drizzt240Posted 2/16/2013 2:28:13 PM
I have more fun when I play well made videogames with the latest console technology.
#6ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/16/2013 2:40:57 PM
Virus66 posted...
It's been said time and time again. All the Wii U needs is games. That'll sell the system on its own. People don't care about graphics or a fancy gimmick or some other special feature. In the end, they only want a game to play.

It's true, my co-worker who has a PS3 and a Wii and plays COD and will buy any game that just looks cool, wasn't even aware that the Wii was using much weaker hardware.
#7MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/16/2013 2:46:32 PM
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#8PSOLavisPosted 2/16/2013 2:49:51 PM
TheProphecies05 posted...
their initial launch doesnt have games. Heck 3DS looked like burnt toast till a year went by... this year it actually might be the best system for new games. Why was the PS3 and 360 so successful? because of limited quantity. They also had limited titles as well.

Everyone looks at Nintendo and says "Its already out of date" The graphics are so far beyond etc etc etc.. Just one thing, Fun factor will always be Nintendo's highest priority. An while other people complain about this genre now failing and that game type failing.. They can watch pretty graphics and replace it with actual fun factor.

Lets be honest... if you want up a up to date system anyway.. Invest in a PC, because PS and Xbox will never catch up to that level.. and if they ever do, PC will pass them within 6 months.

So let the fanboys of PS and Xbox go wild over their new instruments that seem so cool.. but fails in comparison to the PC, because the interactivity and overall fun factor is the staple of Nintendo.

So what your saying is that there is absolutely no reason for Nintendo to be in the console market, since all they supply is games. So they should just be a 3rd party game developer then. PS3 & 360 gave strong systems to people who don't want to shell out $1000 for a top of the line gaming pc, so they have a niche. Nintendo as a console does not, all they should make is games, handhelds, and controlelrs for their games which they force you to use. TP Forced Wii controls anyone?