Wii U Hype Level

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Hype Level

User Info: lt519

lt519
3 years ago#1
So after 3 months what is your hype/excitement level for the Wii U? 5/10 for me, but that is even across the board for all gaming. We are in a lull ):

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
3 years ago#2
When it first came out I was at like 8/10 and felt like a kid again lol now I'm more around the 4/5 region...but I know the good stuff is comming - though if nintendos e3 is bad I'll start to worry. As long as Zelda comes though I'l keep the wiiu :)
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#3
About a 7/10, needs more info on new games and exclusives.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: BoomerTheGreat

BoomerTheGreat
3 years ago#4
I would say 10/10.The only console I plan on buying I think. Off-TV play and Mii Verse added with Nintendo's games and backwards compatible
Greatness comes from within

User Info: trenken

trenken
3 years ago#5
Low hype level. This year looks horrid. I dont think Ill even feel like this was worth it until fall..... of 2014.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
3 years ago#6
It was like a 6/10 but after the whole Rayman thing and the last ND it's down to like a 3/10.

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
3 years ago#7
I only have two games from launch and I am still playing them. And I've really gotten into miiverse recently. And I love using the browser and the controller as a tv remote.

And Nintendo has shown great games will come.

So I'm very pumped for Wii U.
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: DDP886

DDP886
3 years ago#8
2.5/10
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs

User Info: lt519

lt519
3 years ago#9
DDP886 posted...
2.5/10

Please tell me that's a Diamond Dallas Page reference in your name.

User Info: halomonkey1_3_5

halomonkey1_3_5
3 years ago#10
my hype level is basically non-existent

I was kinda excited at launch(though i didnt buy one), and then it just kinda disappeared once more the nuances became known and once everyone realized there wasnt a "killer app" yet.
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Hype Level

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived