10 announced exclusives in the first year

#1berenddebeerPosted 2/16/2013 12:25:32 PM
Is a great number.
#2Zato InfinitePosted 2/16/2013 12:28:51 PM
10 is a big number but it doesn't mean anything if the games aren't available in the store for me to buy.
#3berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:32:03 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
10 is a big number but it doesn't mean anything if the games aren't available in the store for me to buy.

Very true. But i think no console ever had this many first party games announced after 3 months.
#4DemonDog666Posted 2/16/2013 12:33:54 PM
Considering the delays and some of it being shovelware not that great especially considering vita has over double that in first year exclusives.
#5Zato InfinitePosted 2/16/2013 12:34:17 PM
berenddebeer posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

Very true. But i think no console ever had this many first party games announced after 3 months.

I'm sure the other guys can announce games, too. Doesn't necessarily mean they won't get cancelled or delayed.
#6SlimeSwayzePosted 2/16/2013 12:38:29 PM
Whether they are good or bad, you think simply announcing 10 games is a great thing?
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#7berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:42:51 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Considering the delays and some of it being shovelware not that great especially considering vita has over double that in first year exclusives.

What are the first party vita exclusives announced after the vita was released 3 months?
#8ShadowSkill11Posted 2/16/2013 12:44:26 PM
berenddebeer posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

What are the first party vita exclusives announced after the vita was released 3 months?

I don't know what that means. Next time let your fingers catch up with your brain.
#9berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:47:38 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
berenddebeer posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

I don't know what that means. Next time let your fingers catch up with your brain.

Lol.the vita has 65 games total
#10leopoldsharkPosted 2/16/2013 12:50:19 PM
Announcing doesn't mean much unless the games actually come out. Pikmin 3 was already delayed a few months, and we don't have concrete release dates for the rest of the games which means that there is a possibility of those being delayed too. Rayman Legends was also supposed to be exclusive but we know how that turned out and there have been plenty of topics about it, so we don't need to bring it up now.

Announcing a game also means that they have to have been working on it for a while and they have a good sense of when the game will be ready for release. I can announce 20 games if I wanted but it doesn't make a difference if none of them are close to being ready.

I think it is good that Nintendo is making these big announcements. It is something they probably should have been doing from the start instead of being secretive with a lot of their projects. But we should hold off our praise until the games are actually released and we find out that they are worthy of the hype.