Post favorite U game that you are playing?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Post favorite U game that you are playing?
2 years ago#1
If you don't have one, don't post.

Mines Mass Effect 3
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
2 years ago#2
mine would be Nintendo Land.

I am very impressed with this game, I thought it was going to suck, but I keep wanting to play it...
---
and thus concludes my post.
2 years ago#3
ASSASINS CREEeED!!!
2 years ago#4
Doesn't post
---
Currently playing ~ Syndicate
2 years ago#5
Nintendo Land, at this point. The "min-games" are surprisingly deep, and I've found myself playing them much more than I thought I would.
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out like most people do.
"I've seen this sig several different times." ~Maj_Massacre
2 years ago#6
I am playing a little of several titles but what I will be playing most over the next few days would be Arkham City: Armoured Edition.
2 years ago#7
"Post favorite U game that you are playing?"

Obvious joke topic.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
2 years ago#8
Darksiders II
loving it...
---
Proud Wii U owner.
NNID: EdoGaru
2 years ago#9
Nintendo land and blackops2.
---
to each his own
2 years ago#10
Still waitin for google maps
---
Nintendo Cycle: http://www.vgmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/nintendo-cycle.png
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Post favorite U game that you are playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived