Troll Logic:ps3 launch-terrible (good) Wii U launch - wiiu > ps3 (sucks)

#11spacejamjordanzPosted 2/16/2013 5:18:01 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
jackorhoads posted...
The 360 had a bad launch too..

I strongly disagree with this. Kameo, Call of Duty 2, Condemned, and even Geometry Wars were all very good games. The 360 also had the added excitement of being the first HD console. Also, by this time in 2006 it had games like Fight Night Round 3 and GRAW, which were both amazing games at the time they released. In addition, Oblivion was just a month away. Looking at things from a neutral perspective, I think it's hard to argue that the Wii U launch was anywhere near as good.

Don't forget about Gears of War in the first year which looked better than ANY console game to date.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#12knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:19:57 PM
HELZERO posted...
Go fight with the news and press. Trolls are on vacation they already won the war buddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU
---
Old School Games FTW!
#13spacejamjordanzPosted 2/16/2013 5:22:30 PM
The PS3 also had it's purpose. It's the main reason Blu-Ray became the standard HD movie format. The U needs to find it's purpose.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#14OMG_AIDSPosted 2/16/2013 5:28:54 PM
HELZERO posted...
Go fight with the news and press. Trolls are on vacation they already won the war buddy.

I take it you must be too diligent to take a vacation?
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#15knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:28:57 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
The PS3 also had it's purpose. It's the main reason Blu-Ray became the standard HD movie format. The U needs to find it's purpose.

Ps4 and Xbox 720 are in big trouble then....
---
Old School Games FTW!
#16SlimeSwayzePosted 2/16/2013 6:01:55 PM
knightimex posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...

Ps4 and Xbox 720 are in big trouble then....

We'll see. We don't know yet whether the PS4 or the 720 will serve a major non-gaming purpose that will offer consumers that type of value and service they are looking for. We'll see. The only thing that seems certain at this point is that the Wii U is not offering that value and service, and least not to the average consumer.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#17HELZEROPosted 2/16/2013 6:08:29 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...
HELZERO posted...

I take it you must be too diligent to take a vacation?

I dont wanna miss all the fun action :)
---
Nintendo Cycle: http://www.vgmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/nintendo-cycle.png
#18HughJorgennPosted 2/16/2013 6:10:13 PM
Well at least your doing this on the right board.

This is true though, It is called fanboy logic.
#19drizzt240Posted 2/16/2013 6:10:39 PM
"HISTORICALLY ABYSMAL"