Nintendo should re-launch the Wii U without the tablet.

#31oomomowPosted 2/16/2013 6:09:39 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Off screen play is a big feature for Wii U though.

I'm pretty sure I bought my HDTV so I could actually use it, not so I could stare at a tablet while sitting in front of it.

It's a woefully underutilized feature anyway.

Good point!

No, that's not a good point,
---
V
#32cavebear56Posted 2/16/2013 6:23:26 PM
DanteSInferno84 posted...
didn't people make the same complaints with the Wii and its Wiimote?

Just hang in there, the Tablet has a ton of currently untapped potential.

http://youtu.be/Wzr12gBrXA8

That video pretty much sums up all the crying from the trolls and the ignorant, TC being the ignorant party (your opinion, good for you, opinions can and most are still wrong).

How about letting Nintendo sail the course they set out a bit more instead of knee jerk reactions by the entitled crowd right from the starting line. Just an intelligent thought.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#33mjc0961Posted 2/16/2013 6:49:17 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Right now the tablet is 100% worthless for anything not named Nintendo Land or ZombiU

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Now get back to the PS3/Vita/360 board or wherever you came from.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#34AhnoldDoodPosted 2/16/2013 6:52:36 PM
Yeah! Next, they should sell Wiis with any Wii Remotes!

And sell 3DSes without the 3DSes!
#35SpillardPosted 2/16/2013 6:53:11 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...

I'm pretty sure I bought my HDTV so I could actually use it, not so I could stare at a tablet while sitting in front of it.

I use it all the time. And I have an HDTV.
---
If I go to work, who's going to play all my games?
#36StickMen1090Posted 2/16/2013 6:53:28 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...

doesnt hurt to have the off screen feature so you can have multiple people using the one TV
#37chuchumyrocketPosted 2/16/2013 6:55:49 PM
Why do people think nintendo is selling at a loss? Old tech with a tablet that can only stream, has a small battery and doesn't even have an hd screen, that's telling me that nintendo is making nice money off of the wii U. Obviously their advertising is working well on you tc!! You see the value in the system, something they are desperately trying to convey.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#38AhnoldDoodPosted 2/16/2013 6:58:34 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Why do people think nintendo is selling at a loss? Old tech with a tablet that can only stream, has a small battery and doesn't even have an hd screen, that's telling me that nintendo is making nice money off of the wii U. Obviously their advertising is working well on you tc!! You see the value in the system, something they are desperately trying to convey.

Kid, I think you should pass grade school before you even pretend to know how technology and business works.
#39anon_firePosted 2/16/2013 7:01:02 PM
Um no! The Wii U is fine the way it is right now.

There would be no point in playing on the Wii U if you have more people in the same room if you can't utilize the off-screen play feature.
#40PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/16/2013 7:03:30 PM
While I like the tablet controller, I don't find to be something that was really needed or even asked for in Nintendos new console.

Don't get me wrong, it does some cool stuff but I could've lived without it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.