Wii U boards...

#1keniptionPosted 2/16/2013 7:47:39 PM
All it is, is sales and Sony hate. The other boards Wii/Sony/Xbox 360 are all mostly talking about games. This all can't be blamed on trolls and the Nintendo fanboys rip apart everyone here also.

Let's talk about freaking games people.

Lego City looks cool.
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/Steam/Raptr - Keniption
#2crimsonclaw111Posted 2/16/2013 7:50:26 PM
****ing lol if you think this is the only troll breeding ground on GameFAQs.

Lego City looks okay, but I'm waiting for Retro to melt my wallet, as well as PlatinumGames.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#3Wiiplayer111Posted 2/16/2013 7:51:35 PM(edited)
Actually the only people here are trolls, well at least the ones creating all the topics and the ones always speaking. Most of the fans went to Miiverse where trolls can't exist. And the PS3/Vita board ain't much better.

I'll be buying Lego City Stories.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#4Murderstorm117Posted 2/16/2013 7:51:26 PM
Thats the problem there are no games to talk about
#5keniption(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:53:10 PM
Actually I don't think this is the only place. However currently every day it's been the same thing. Scrambling to reassure oneself about sales and putting another company down and saying it's going to bomb. Either way...

I'm currently actually really excited about Monster Hunter but what I want to be fully announced since it's only "X" is well "X." It looks freaking awesome.
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/Steam/Raptr - Keniption
#6David80008Posted 2/16/2013 7:56:03 PM
The Wii U board has been abhorrent recently...
---
Do a barrel roll!
#7Baha05Posted 2/16/2013 7:56:46 PM
Blame the mods
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#8TheBonfiniPosted 2/16/2013 7:58:27 PM
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White witch. Just got it for Valentines Day, but it looks and plays awesome.

I watched some trailers and it is giving me goosebumps. I love the score and graphics.

I honestly thought how cool this would be as a Wii-U port. Imagine being able to use the GamePad as your Wizard book and the Wii Mote as a wand to draw the spell symbols to cast them?

Basically you have the TV to show your world map and the battle ground. The GamePad can be propped somehow to effortless swipe out what familiars to get into battle and represent the Wizard book. Then your free hand can control melee weapons and wand. It would be pretty neat.

Also, new consoles always have trolls/seething fanboys at the start. It gets better as consoles solidify their library and position in the market when there is less to argue about.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#9KayubePosted 2/16/2013 9:09:37 PM
My birthday's in April. I might end up getting a Wii U game for it. Probably NSMBU since I still don't have that.
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#10PendragoonPosted 2/16/2013 9:13:49 PM
Baha05 posted...
Blame the mods

Not this time, there are mods keeping an eye on the Wii U boards, but the volume of troll posts is so massive that they just can't handle them all.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709