Wii U boards...

#11keniption(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:08:02 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White witch. Just got it for Valentines Day, but it looks and plays awesome.

I watched some trailers and it is giving me goosebumps. I love the score and graphics.

I honestly thought how cool this would be as a Wii-U port. Imagine being able to use the GamePad as your Wizard book and the Wii Mote as a wand to draw the spell symbols to cast them?

Basically you have the TV to show your world map and the battle ground. The GamePad can be propped somehow to effortless swipe out what familiars to get into battle and represent the Wizard book. Then your free hand can control melee weapons and wand. It would be pretty neat.

Also, new consoles always have trolls/seething fanboys at the start. It gets better as consoles solidify their library and position in the market when there is less to argue about.

I actually have the plat in Ni No Kuni. Took me around 80 hours. There's a 3DS version that does pretty much what you're asking for.

Though I highly doubt the game would every be ported. It was made around ps3 hardware and I'm guessing if it ever did it wouldn't run as good. Due to the stupid cel.
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/Steam/Raptr - Keniption
#12InfamouslyNycePosted 2/17/2013 1:38:59 AM
Nice topic.

I have Pandora's Tower reserved and am going to play that for the spring. I may get Lego City Stories, he Wonderful 101 or Need for Speed as well. Not much I'm looking forward to other than Pokemon.

if there were a chance for Dark Souls 2 release, I'd but it day one. I also realize one or 2 core experiences will release by this winter. Mario(Kart), Zelda, or Metroid, ill buy it.

Ill more than likely buy any action or fps games I deem good enough too if released (GR, RS, UT, CoD).
---
Nintendo Network ID: Inf4mous
#13sanas_thirituPosted 2/17/2013 1:42:42 AM
will WII U get crysis 3? can it handle crysis 3?
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#14MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/17/2013 1:50:25 AM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Baha05 posted...
Blame the mods

Not this time, there are mods keeping an eye on the Wii U boards, but the volume of troll posts is so massive that they just can't handle them all.

lol. :D
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#15ChipChippersonPosted 2/17/2013 6:17:52 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
will WII U get crysis 3? can it handle crysis 3?

''Recently, one of the developers at Crytek was able to get Crysis 3 running on the Wii U. Despite the fact that the game was not set up to run on the Wii U and the fact that it was quickly ported over for experimental purposes, they had the graphically demanding game running at 35 FPS in 720p.

That being said, Crytek said that they believe they can get the game running smoothly at 1080p on the Wii U. Apparently, the reason for the slow FPS was the fact that they had the game running on both the TV and the GamePad. Their development Kit did not allow them to turn off streaming to the controller.''

http://www.nintendofrontier.com/2012/12/crytek-gets-crysis-3-running-on-wii-u.html#.USDmU91OnDk

If that's true then yes it can run the game. As for why there isn't a U version you'd have to ask the devs.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.