Wanted Lego City Undercover to have online or multiplayer like GTA? it has none

#11dark trunksPosted 2/16/2013 8:47:12 PM
Hungtotheover posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Well, there goes any appeal for me playing it.

I've played every single other LEGO game co-op...

Man, that's a bummer.

Hungtotheover posted...
Wait people thought a Lego game on consoles was going to have multiplayer? Even trolls should have seen this from a mile away. TT doesn't want it's target audience to be in a position to hear vulgar language or anything else. It's the one developer that gets respect for their stance.

Actually, just about every LEGO game has multiplayer in either Local or online. Sorry.

Online? No go bro. Show me one Lego console game that lets you play with someone through the Internet.

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#12TerotrousPosted 2/16/2013 8:48:59 PM
Doukou posted...
We're talking about co-op
Which has been in every Lego game cept this.

Well to be fair every Lego game except this has been a beat-em-up / 3D platformer of sorts. This game is pretty different from the others.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#13Virus66Posted 2/16/2013 8:49:18 PM
Still doesn't affect my decision. I'd be playing this on my own anyways. Still sucks that it doesn't have coop like every other Lego game though
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#14mahboiPosted 2/16/2013 8:50:03 PM
Um, I don't know about anyone else, but I thought it was kind of a given this would be single-player.
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 56
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#15dark trunksPosted 2/16/2013 8:52:06 PM
mahboi posted...
Um, I don't know about anyone else, but I thought it was kind of a given this would be single-player.

I'm not that bothered. I rarely played the other Lego games in multiplayer, myself. I can understand someone being annoyed if they regularly played the other games in Co-Op, but for me personally they haven't taken away a feature I was interested in.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#16Xenesis XenonPosted 2/16/2013 8:52:50 PM
dark trunks posted...
Online? No go bro. Show me one Lego console game that lets you play with someone through the Internet.

Also LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#17spacejamjordanzPosted 2/16/2013 8:55:14 PM
GTA 4 had multiplayer, and it was very active(probably dead now). GTA V will have multiplayer as well.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#18dark trunksPosted 2/16/2013 8:56:45 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
dark trunks posted...

Also LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4.

I've never played that one, myself. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, so I avoided it. But I did go around looking at each Lego game, and noticed it did have online as well.

They were also planning to patch online support for Lego Indiana Jones 2. I don't know what happened with that.
---
#19YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:16:00 PM
bump
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#20ChargrilledPosted 2/17/2013 8:20:49 PM
I thought all he lego games always had coop?

Weird them removing it. On,y the wii u version?
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!