Sony did NOT bash Nintendo!!!!!

#1CelestialMindPosted 2/16/2013 9:42:40 PM
Are you all forgetting Yoshida has a Wii U?

That AD is FAKE!!!!
#2FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/16/2013 10:20:51 PM
why is it so hard to believe sony would bash nintendo? they bashed the competition all the time in the ps1 and ps2 generations hell sega used to bash nintendo all the time also.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#3keniptionPosted 2/16/2013 10:22:42 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
why is it so hard to believe sony would bash nintendo? they bashed the competition all the time in the ps1 and ps2 generations hell sega used to bash nintendo all the time also.

Even though some people might think it's immature it was actually fun watching the rivalries. It just doesn't feel like that anymore and this past gen felt pretty much like everyone was friends sharing games.
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/Steam/Raptr - Keniption
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/16/2013 10:27:08 PM
keniption posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

Even though some people might think it's immature it was actually fun watching the rivalries. It just doesn't feel like that anymore and this past gen felt pretty much like everyone was friends sharing games.

i agree console wars just werent the same this generation :( I always enjoyed watching fanboys get at each others throats but todays fanboys are just sad.
---
#5geneticsftwPosted 2/16/2013 10:31:17 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
keniption posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

i agree console wars just werent the same this generation :( I always enjoyed watching fanboys get at each others throats but todays fanboys are just sad.

True. You were a better fanboy.
---
Sweet
#6FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/16/2013 10:34:13 PM
geneticsftw posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
keniption posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

congrats geneticsftw your the first person on this site since i made this account in 2006 to ever call me a fanboy :)
---
#7geneticsftwPosted 2/16/2013 10:35:30 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
geneticsftw posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
keniption posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

congrats geneticsftw your the first person on this site since i made this account in 2006 to ever call me a fanboy :)

Thank you, does that mean I won the internet?
---
Sweet
#8Beatperson14Posted 2/16/2013 10:35:44 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

Why is it so hard to provide legitimate proof?

Oh yeah there is none
#9geneticsftwPosted 2/16/2013 10:39:07 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

Why is it so hard to provide legitimate proof?

Oh yeah there is none

I was told you don't have to disprove a negative.
---
Sweet
#10FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/16/2013 10:42:21 PM
I definitely think that means you wont he internet congrats :)
---