Nintendo seems to be on a track to become a very RPG friendly console.

#1iKhanicPosted 2/16/2013 10:11:37 PM
With all 3 of the rainfall games, FE: Awakening, X, and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, it seems like Nintendo is working really hard to attract RPG fans to their consoles. Maybe this is a move Nintendo is making to bring back all the JRPG series that they lost in the N64 and GC days.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2ADHDguitarPosted 2/16/2013 10:12:22 PM
FFXV, Wii U exclusive.

That'd be sooooo funny.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3G1ingyPosted 2/16/2013 10:13:26 PM
I can't help but feel withholding that game was just some really well-planned scheme to get people to buy those games without having to expend much resource in advertisement at all.
#4plasmatic5Posted 2/16/2013 10:13:46 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
FFXV, Wii U exclusive.

That'd be sooooo funny.

Considering SE's current console philosophy, it'll probably be on all systems including PC and iPhone...let's face it.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#5Y34RX3R0Posted 2/16/2013 10:15:50 PM
Im getting the last story tomorrow, cant wait!
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#6elheberPosted 2/16/2013 10:18:04 PM
JRPG. There's a difference.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#7userfrigginamePosted 2/16/2013 10:22:24 PM
Also the gamepad is great for RPG games, as well as strategy games. I'd love to see a FF Tactics game on the Wii U.
#8-NotoriousLynxPosted 2/16/2013 10:26:19 PM
elheber posted...
JRPG. There's a difference.

On average, JRPGs are better than western RPGs anyway. Only thing wRPGs got is Fallout, everything else is bland fantasy. I hope Persona 5 and TWEWY 2 come out for the Wii U and 3DS.

Square Enix is an abomination, and I can't believe people are still so blind, hopeful for the Final Fantasy series. Even the Dragon Quest series sucks now.
#9PhoenixPrincePosted 2/16/2013 10:31:51 PM
userfrigginame posted...
Also the gamepad is great for RPG games, as well as strategy games. I'd love to see a FF Tactics game on the Wii U.

Map and inventory on the game pad. Works out perfectly.
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care.
#10PSOLavisPosted 2/16/2013 10:36:04 PM
For once I agree with the TC, and he doesn't seem to be trolling for once. The Wii U gamepad as said previously would be phenomonal for incetory use, and for use in strategy games. I am interested to see how the new xeno game utilizes the gamepad.