Wii U vs 360, Sonic Allstar screens.

#31StickMen1090Posted 2/17/2013 4:42:29 AM
pearl arowana posted...
sad..
barely any different.. to 8 years old console

i suspect 360 version have better online experience due to wayyyyyyy more bigger userbase and live.

wii u is clearly a pathetic console with only this much different to 360.. :(

More Bigger? i lol'd
#32pearl arowanaPosted 2/17/2013 4:43:29 AM
StickMen1090 posted...
pearl arowana posted...
sad..
barely any different.. to 8 years old console

i suspect 360 version have better online experience due to wayyyyyyy more bigger userbase and live.

wii u is clearly a pathetic console with only this much different to 360.. :(

More Bigger? i lol'd

ding ding!
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#33Lee7Posted 2/17/2013 5:11:41 AM
still nowhere good as PC version.

Dat stable 60fps, in 4player split-screen(while wiiU is barely 20fps) and in 10player online
---
-Sense, this makes none-
-Intel Celereon g530 @ 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, palit geforce gt 440 1gb ddr3-
#34IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/17/2013 5:25:43 AM
Gotta recall the Wii U version of the game came together in mere months. Imagine if the devs had a year or two to optimize things properly. Good God wow would it ever blow the other two out of the water. Funny thing is, my copy runs perfectly fine and I have been having nothing but fun with it. Isn't that all that should matter? That people have fun with their games? Or are we not allowed to due to graphics whores poking their torches and pitchforks at Nintendo?
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#35jairusmonillasPosted 2/17/2013 6:11:00 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Gotta recall the Wii U version of the game came together in mere months. Imagine if the devs had a year or two to optimize things properly. Good God wow would it ever blow the other two out of the water. Funny thing is, my copy runs perfectly fine and I have been having nothing but fun with it. Isn't that all that should matter? That people have fun with their games? Or are we not allowed to due to graphics whores poking their torches and pitchforks at Nintendo?

Optimize does help make games look better, but that's not enough excuse for Wii U cause in 3 days PS4 next gen graphics will finally be compared and i swear its going to blow away PS3/360/Wii U graphics.
#36GamespohtPosted 2/17/2013 6:16:42 AM
Isn't anybody forgetting about that OTHER racing game, that's going to look better on the wii u?

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/14/need-for-speed-most-wanted-wii-u-trumps-ps3-xbox-360-build-says-criterion/
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
#37MordecaiRocksPosted 2/17/2013 6:51:38 AM
Did people expect Sega to make a complete remake of the game for Wii U? Of course this game won't look that much better, it's the same game the other consoles got, and its not taking full advantage of the system. I'm actually suprised they bothered to make the game look even slightly better.

I'm not saying the Wii U is a complete powerhouse compared to the other consoles, but atleast use your heads, people.
---
You know who else has the best tacos in town? My mom!
3DS FC: 1203- 9386- 4415 NNID: Shadow9000
#38ChipChippersonPosted 2/17/2013 7:04:08 AM

Fun is for noobs. If you're not ready to kill a man for liking a different videogame console than you do, you're doing it wrong. :p

Seriously, the real gamers lives would be so much simpler if they either refused to be baited or just stopped using this site. Other than a handful of users, the opinion of the cup of tea I'm sipping means more to me than 99.99% of the opinions on this site. Are you having fun? That's the only opinion that matters.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#39IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/17/2013 7:19:29 AM
ChipChipperson posted...

Fun is for noobs. If you're not ready to kill a man for liking a different videogame console than you do, you're doing it wrong. :p

Seriously, the real gamers lives would be so much simpler if they either refused to be baited or just stopped using this site. Other than a handful of users, the opinion of the cup of tea I'm sipping means more to me than 99.99% of the opinions on this site. Are you having fun? That's the only opinion that matters.

Thank you ChipChipperson, you nailed it to a tee.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#40Dark_Link92Posted 2/17/2013 7:25:14 AM
Think of it this way- The Wii U is running a port with little optimisation to the same standard as 7 years of experience and optimisation of the hardware of the 360. Think what the Wii U may be able to do in 7 years.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!