will the future of Wii U become clearer on 20th?

#11Emperor_mateusPosted 2/17/2013 3:48:22 AM
The thing that the Wii U needs most is good games. I don't think the graphics of the competition will doom Nintendo.
Its just the 3ds all over again. The sales will improve once Nintendo actually releases some killers aps.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#12Chaos_KreaturePosted 2/17/2013 8:39:29 AM
G1ingy posted...

PS3 has better graphics than Wii

Did Nintendo go bankrupt? Did the Wii die? Or...did PS3 play follow the leader and create their own sexually suggestive version of the Wiimote?

LOL Nintendo bankrupt.
---
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
#13mjc0961Posted 2/17/2013 9:42:46 AM
STN79 posted...
The PS3 was annouced during E3 2005. Why would PS4 be revealed before E3 this year?
Wouldn't it make more sense to reveal it at E3?

Not if they plan to release it this fall. They'll probably save tons of big games and hardware announcements for E3, but letting people know that the system is coming this year if it is coming this year is better done sooner rather than later. Start building up hype and give people time to start saving up money.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#14geneticsftwPosted 2/17/2013 9:48:47 AM
I'll wait for the actual system and games to launch.
---
Sweet
#15SS4_NamreppivPosted 2/17/2013 9:54:21 AM
I think that Sony will show some upcoming PS3 titles, announce something new for the Vita, and end with a teaser trailer officially announcing the PS4 is coming later this year, with more info to come at E3.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban