What can nintendo learn from it's serious competitors

#21OtakuGameraPosted 2/17/2013 5:49:32 AM
berenddebeer is a stealth nintendo fanatiq incase anyone doesnt notice

inb4hequotesmeandsaysnobuthereallyis
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#22berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:58:53 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
It doesnt mean that at all. Just means its no longer a Wiiu exclusive. I never said its not coming out on Wiiu. I said Microsoft and Sony have stolen exclusives not only Sony.

Also you are wrong when you say Rayman used to be Playstation exclusive. It never was. Get your facts straight.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayman#Reception

Yes, when you said steal exclusives you implied it would remain exclusive. And my facts are correct. It was a sony exclusive for a week.
#23monkeyspoonPosted 2/17/2013 5:59:43 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
berenddebeer is a stealth nintendo fanatiq incase anyone doesnt notice

inb4hequotesmeandsaysnobuthereallyis

He hates Sony too and has a personal vendetta against them.

I'm pretty sure he is an alt of GoombaX.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#24monkeyspoonPosted 2/17/2013 6:03:38 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
It doesnt mean that at all. Just means its no longer a Wiiu exclusive. I never said its not coming out on Wiiu. I said Microsoft and Sony have stolen exclusives not only Sony.

Also you are wrong when you say Rayman used to be Playstation exclusive. It never was. Get your facts straight.

Yes, when you said steal exclusives you implied it would remain exclusive. And my facts are correct. It was a sony exclusive for a week.

If it was confirmed to come out on other platforms before it launched then it was never claimed to be an exclusive. There is a difference. It's irrelevant anyway.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#25sonicsonicPosted 2/17/2013 6:35:28 AM(edited)
Is the only example of exclusive titles being stolen from Nintendo being Rayman...? When it was more of a business decision made by Ubisoft.

Monster Hunter 3 says hello. PS3 exclusive ? I don't think so. PS3 version ? Nahhhh.

On topic. I'd like too see them take a bigger crack at online gaming. Pokemon and Mario Kart are the only ones that seem to get it right at the moment, but they have so many franchises and so many ways to expand the multiplayer experience, but don't ...
#26berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:40:33 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

If it was confirmed to come out on other platforms before it launched then it was never claimed to be an exclusive. There is a difference. It's irrelevant anyway.

Fact is that it was an exclusive. You failed, monkeyspoon. And you fail more for claiming I dislike sony. I like sony. They make good tv's and discman's.
#27monkeyspoonPosted 2/17/2013 6:56:43 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Fact is that it was an exclusive. You failed, monkeyspoon. And you fail more for claiming I dislike sony. I like sony. They make good tv's and discman's.

It never was an exclusive. Where is your evidence it came out on PS1 first. It launched on the Atari Jaguar, Sega Saturn, PlayStation and PC in 1995. So definitely not an exclusive. You're making yourself look like a tool.

You said this about the PS3:

berenddebeer posted...
Hey guess what? I dislike the ps 3 and its library. Why? It's my opinion, based on playing the ps 3 and many of its games.

---
#28berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:00:59 AM
It was exclusive just look up the release dates. One week of ps exclusitivity if i remember correctly. And yes I dislike the ps3. I still like sony.
#29Enigma149Posted 2/17/2013 7:01:46 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
It never was an exclusive. Where is your evidence it came out on PS1 first. It launched on the Atari Jaguar, Sega Saturn, PlayStation and PC in 1995. So definitely not an exclusive. You're making yourself look like a tool.

Actually, it was an exclusive...for all of eight days.

Release Dates
PlayStation: 1 September, 1995
Jaguar: 8 September, 1995
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#30monkeyspoonPosted 2/17/2013 7:02:28 AM
berenddebeer posted...
It was exclusive just look up the release dates. One week of ps exclusitivity if i remember correctly. And yes I dislike the ps3. I still like sony.

It was announced on other platforms before it launched. Hence not an exclusive.

You used to bash Sony with your GoombaX account too.
---