• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wonder what special features 360 and PS4 will have like wii u
2 years ago#1
MS will probably implement better kinect and sony will use hmm no idea
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
2 years ago#2
A while ago, Sony patented a controller that comes apart and will work like the PS Move.
2 years ago#3
ms - kinect room
sony - controller with a touch pad,(front and rear) speaker, biometric sensors, sixaxis 2.0, move compatibility, front and back cameras, mic, wireless charging, radio tuner, tv remote function, works as a home phone, and shuts off the console when you put a used game in the console.
2 years ago#4
DeathSoul2000 posted...
sony - controller with a touch pad,(front and rear) speaker, biometric sensors, sixaxis 2.0, move compatibility, front and back cameras, mic, wireless charging,, radio tuner, tv remote function, works as a home phone, and shuts off the console when you put a used game in the console.

will it fold make my bed?
i never make my bed
2 years ago#5
YoyokuKO posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
sony - controller with a touch pad,(front and rear) speaker, biometric sensors, sixaxis 2.0, move compatibility, front and back cameras, mic, wireless charging,, radio tuner, tv remote function, works as a home phone, and shuts off the console when you put a used game in the console.

will it fold make my bed?
i never make my bed

No but it will get a firmware update to remove the radio tuner, TV remote, and home phone features!
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wonder what special features 360 and PS4 will have like wii u

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived