wonder what special features 360 and PS4 will have like wii u

#1dennis941012Posted 2/17/2013 5:01:17 AM
MS will probably implement better kinect and sony will use hmm no idea
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#2tomloadsadoshPosted 2/17/2013 5:03:48 AM
A while ago, Sony patented a controller that comes apart and will work like the PS Move.
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 2/17/2013 5:16:14 AM(edited)
ms - kinect room
sony - controller with a touch pad,(front and rear) speaker, biometric sensors, sixaxis 2.0, move compatibility, front and back cameras, mic, wireless charging, radio tuner, tv remote function, works as a home phone, and shuts off the console when you put a used game in the console.
#4YoyokuKOPosted 2/17/2013 5:15:07 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
sony - controller with a touch pad,(front and rear) speaker, biometric sensors, sixaxis 2.0, move compatibility, front and back cameras, mic, wireless charging,, radio tuner, tv remote function, works as a home phone, and shuts off the console when you put a used game in the console.

will it fold make my bed?
i never make my bed
#5mjc0961Posted 2/17/2013 9:06:44 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
sony - controller with a touch pad,(front and rear) speaker, biometric sensors, sixaxis 2.0, move compatibility, front and back cameras, mic, wireless charging,, radio tuner, tv remote function, works as a home phone, and shuts off the console when you put a used game in the console.

will it fold make my bed?
i never make my bed

No but it will get a firmware update to remove the radio tuner, TV remote, and home phone features!
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey