RUMOR: Gearbox spent Aliens dev money on Borderlands 2 development.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 2/17/2013 7:54:42 AM
Some SEGA employee is claiming this and saying that Gearbox had other companies work on Aliens while they worked on Borderlands 2.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=196396

My opinion? Good. Borderlands 2 is one of the best games last year (my personal game of the year) and it deserved that dev money.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#2jmichaelbpPosted 2/17/2013 7:55:26 AM
I think it ain't no rumor since the guy was verified to be a tester.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#3KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/17/2013 8:16:11 AM
pathetic developer if this is true. oh well nothing new. west developers suck *** , we all know that and borderlands sucks too.

aliens would be better ( is better )
---
2013 Year of the butt.''shows butt to everyone''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#4USFPosted 2/17/2013 8:16:20 AM
As good as Borderlands 2 was it didn't deserve that money. How can you even side with that? That's ****ing stealing and is a **** move. Gearbox simply proved that they are nothing but scum, like Activision, EA, and Capcom.
I loved Borderlands 2, but after finding out about this I wish I didn't buy it. I hope Gearbox gets exposed badly by the industry and they get sued hard. I know what I'll do from now on, I'll never support Gearbox ever again. Aliens fans deserve better than this.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#5KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/17/2013 8:16:55 AM
USF posted...
As good as Borderlands 2 was it didn't deserve that money. How can you even side with that? That's ****ing stealing and is a **** move. Gearbox simply proved that they are nothing but scum, like Activision, EA, and Capcom.
I loved Borderlands 2, but after finding out about this I wish I didn't buy it. I hope Gearbox gets exposed badly by the industry and they get sued hard. I know what I'll do from now on, I'll never support Gearbox ever again. Aliens fans deserve better than this.

this
---
#6EoinPosted 2/17/2013 8:17:11 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
I think it ain't no rumor since the guy was verified to be a tester.

It's still a rumour. The guy's only a tester. While I completely believe what he says, there's literally no way that he's privy to the definite knowledge that Gearbox spent Aliens money on Borderlands. If he got that information from work, it was given to him second or third hand, and probably unofficially.
#7KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:19:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8psoRangerPosted 2/17/2013 8:19:49 AM
hehe no wonder gearbox was showering everyone with golden keys.
---
1-29-01 Phantasy Star Online
#9AsuirPosted 2/17/2013 8:20:38 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
My opinion? Good. Borderlands 2 is one of the best games last year (my personal game of the year) and it deserved that dev money.

This. BL2 was a great game.
---
Ftw!
#10KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/17/2013 8:22:54 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
KonkeyDonk435 posted...
pathetic developer if this is true. oh well nothing new. west developers suck *** , we all know that and borderlands sucks too.

aliens would be better ( is better )

Western Developers don't suck.
Borderlands 2 doesn't suck.

Wittle Nintendo fanboy cry cry because they don't get a game that came out before the wii u came out?

Go change your diaper because I think you crapped yourself from your outright dumb opinion because your favorite company is behind technologically so they couldn't get a lot of the good games.

P.S. If you want more games then you probably shouldn't have bought a Nintendo.

lol butthurt at it's best

don't get so angry little one :)
---