Is a Wii-U or 3DS remake of TOS more likely?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is a Wii-U or 3DS remake of TOS more likely?

User Info: MaDmAtHiEu

MaDmAtHiEu
3 years ago#11
tos like term of service
3DS: 3007-8129-8828 -- Wii: 1829 5338 0929 8987 ACCF1977-5312-3357 Mario Kart Wii: 3523-2619-9721

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
3 years ago#12
Terms of Service?
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
3 years ago#13
Between the two, the 3DS is far more likely. The system is destroying everything in Japan. Namdai would be stupid not to capitalize on it. The Wii U still hasn't truly establish itself. Not to mention Tales tend to sell better on a Sony console in Japan. Handhelds is a different ball game.

Personally I would love to see a full fledged ToS remake for the Wii U. This years marks its 10 years anniversary. It would be a good throwback to playing that game on a Nintendo system.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"

User Info: sonicsonic

sonicsonic
3 years ago#14
EstabIished posted...
Baha05 posted...
Ehhhh I dunno what the chances are, The tales games are in a sense "Niche" in the US but only because of limited stock.

Well, my understanding is TOS is much more popular than TOA (Correct me if I'm wrong) so I feel like if it could get done, Symphonia would too.

I'd be up for a brand new one but besides Vesperia, I don't think we have been getting a lot of quality (Graces F and Xillia)

Wooooah wooooah there man. You think Vesperia is better than Graces F and Xillia. Now I haven't played the latter, but only heard good things... and Graces F beats Vesperia.

As for a TOS remake ? I doubt it. I'd like to see the Symphonia cast again (Dawn of the New World was abysmal). Unfortunately I doubt we will.

Whats more likely a 3DS or WiiU remake... ?

Well 3DS I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is a Wii-U or 3DS remake of TOS more likely?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived