How would you feel about a port of Sonic Generations?

#12wingedangelPosted 2/17/2013 10:34:08 AM
Personally, I feel cheated and lied to with the crap version they made for the 3DS, while PS360 got something amazing. But now that the Wii U has similar hardware and controller, perhaps that can be brought over to us. What do you guys think?
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#2Virus66Posted 2/17/2013 10:36:53 AM
I already have the PS3 version so I don't really care either way.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3Jaime_BennPosted 2/17/2013 10:38:33 AM
I already bought it. Didn't really enjoy it. I realized the only Sonic game I really liked was Sonic 2
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#4DifferentialEquationPosted 2/17/2013 10:40:03 AM
The game was crap. You're not missing out on anything.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#5DorotimusWitikPosted 2/17/2013 10:43:21 AM
I'd rather see an HD version of Colors with a new zone or two. I honestly didn't find Generations that great and simply having a way to purchase it again at a higher price doesn't appeal to me.
#6Virus66Posted 2/17/2013 10:44:49 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
I thought the game was crap. You're not missing out on anything.

Fixed that for you. I love how people are completely unable to separate their own personally feelings from things. It's garnered praise across the board. Metacritic even has it as a 77 with a user score of 8.0. 8 positive reviews, 3 mixed reviews, 0 negative reviews. How is that crap? I'm not sure if you can handle me telling you this, but just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's a terrible game. I don't like GTAIV in the slightest sense, but I cannot deny that it's a good game. Learn to think more objectively.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#7zLeedPosted 2/17/2013 10:46:32 AM
Virus66 posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
I thought the game was crap. You're not missing out on anything.

Fixed that for you. I love how people are completely unable to separate their own personally feelings from things. It's garnered praise across the board. Metacritic even has it as a 77 with a user score of 8.0. 8 positive reviews, 3 mixed reviews, 0 negative reviews. How is that crap? I'm not sure if you can handle me telling you this, but just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's a terrible game. I don't like GTAIV in the slightest sense, but I cannot deny that it's a good game. Learn to think more objectively.

Don't worry about it. No point in arguing with someone on deaf ears.
---
Derpy Derpy :3
#8huyiPosted 2/17/2013 10:47:36 AM
Virus66 posted...
I already have the PS3 version so I don't really care either way.

---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#9P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/17/2013 10:49:47 AM
The reason the Wii U won't get it is because the game was a celebration to Sonic's Anniversary and the Wii U came too late. The 3DS version was a tribute to the handheld series and as such, played like Sonic Rush. I already have the game on PC so it doesn't bother me, but you don't have any logical reason for feeling "cheated".
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#10Great_Pudding_3Posted 2/17/2013 10:55:07 AM
No, I want new games, get it for the PS3, 360 or PC.
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon