Why do some PS3/X360 owners bash the Wii-U..

#1AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/17/2013 2:34:17 PM
...for being "7 years late" as they claim? Who cares, really? It's not like they were going to buy it anyway. Why bash a console for being weaker than expectations when you didn't plan to buy it in the first place? :/
#2spartansbrotherPosted 2/17/2013 2:39:29 PM
well mostly ps3 but anyway its pretty pathetic. GO PLAY GAMES, JUST FREAKING LEAVE
---
*wipes brown*
#3AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 2:41:06 PM
spartansbrother posted...
well mostly ps3 but anyway its pretty pathetic. GO PLAY GAMES, JUST FREAKING LEAVE

Just report them, mostly trolls I would say.
#4Shadowbird_RHPosted 2/17/2013 2:41:18 PM
Misery loves company. People who spout misery are most likely miserable themselves.

That's really the only explanation I can come up with. I dislike MicroSoft, but you don't see me trolling around the MS boards and harassing Xbox fans. I'm not so lacking in maturity or security that I have to resort to trying to bring down people who enjoy the same hobby that I do.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#5DynheartPosted 2/17/2013 2:42:54 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
Misery loves company. People who spout misery are most likely miserable themselves.

That's really the only explanation I can come up with. I dislike MicroSoft, but you don't see me trolling around the MS boards and harassing Xbox fans. I'm not so lacking in maturity or security that I have to resort to trying to bring down people who enjoy the same hobby that I do.

Good post.
---
Currently playing: Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper, NSMBU
NNID // XBL: Dynheart
#6LinetrixPosted 2/17/2013 2:44:37 PM
I can only bash things I wanna buy. Hahaha @ drone logic.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#7SpikayaPosted 2/17/2013 2:44:58 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
spartansbrother posted...

Just report them, mostly trolls I would say.

no they not trolls dahahahahahahaha
---
Fire Emblem: Awakening.
#8Virus66Posted 2/17/2013 2:46:07 PM
Dynheart posted...
Shadowbird_RH posted...

Good post.

Agreed. Trolling is a pretty big psychological issue. If you know anything about being sociopaths, they describe most trolls very well. A 'normal' person cannot fathom what goes in the minds of such people.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#9DemonDog666Posted 2/17/2013 2:46:45 PM
I like telling truth and watching delusional fanboys heads explode.
#10mashuPosted 2/17/2013 2:49:09 PM
Boredom, so they engage in console wars. Which basically goes back upthread to the comment about lack of maturity. That's all it is.

I don't like Microsoft, but you'll never see me on the 360 board. I don't even care what's going on over there. I follow and like Sony and also Nintendo, so I follow both boards. More here as I'm looking for news and reading random posts.