Who picked up a zombiu bundle today?

#1SlimeSwayzePosted 2/17/2013 5:47:44 PM
Where'd you get it and what games did you pick up? How so you like it so far? I picked one up at gamestop and also grabbed nsmbu and downloaded nano assault neo. I got sucked into wii street, and my girlfriend and I relived our trip to Hawaii for about an hour. Nsmbu was fun, and now I'm about to start zombiu. Time will tell whether it will be a good system, but there's no denying the excitement of getting a new console.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#2SpongeBob_SPPosted 2/17/2013 5:51:30 PM
I would've waited to buy this, had I known it was coming to the States. I bought my Wii U on the 28th of last month.
#3OMG_AIDSPosted 2/17/2013 5:52:11 PM
Congrats, the bundle is a fantastic deal. Had I not gotten my system on launch I would be all over it. May I suggest Mighty Switch Force HD from the eshop, it's a phenomenal game.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#4MegagunstarmanPosted 2/17/2013 5:53:14 PM
I was hoping to pick one up somewhere other than Gamestop. Sadly, it's looking like I won't have that option.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#5SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:02:26 PM(edited)
Megagunstarman posted...
I was hoping to pick one up somewhere other than Gamestop. Sadly, it's looking like I won't have that option.

I hadn't been to a GameStop in years, but the guy working there today was actually all right. I was able to trade in a few old games and he gave me the member values, even though I wasn't one. I was hoping to preorder from newegg, but when it became clear that GameStop would be the only one to have them today, I just went for it. I lucked out too, since I got the last one. Anyway, I decided to try nano assault and its pretty great. I've always been a sucker for dual stick shooters.

OMG_AIDS posted...
Congrats, the bundle is a fantastic deal. Had I not gotten my system on launch I would be all over it. May I suggest Mighty Switch Force HD from the eshop, it's a phenomenal game.

I'll look into that. Is there a demo?

---
#62tailsDSPosted 2/17/2013 6:02:21 PM(edited)
I picked this bundle up today at GameStop also picked up new super mario bros u and avengers battle for earth I'm enjoying it so far didn't get much play time in though between downloading nintendo land and the wii transfer
#7PendragoonPosted 2/17/2013 6:07:48 PM
I would have picked up this bundle if I didn't get one at launch. It is probably the single best bundle we will see this year. Even the Monster Hunter Bundle falls short in terms of value.

Grab NSMBU and get a $20 eshop card for the 30 VC titles at least.

Blops2 on the Wii U is also worth considering as it has a very small amount of whiny kids playing right now. (there are a few, you can spot them easily by their custom avatar image, they are almost always a banable offence.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#8rawxfoxdogPosted 2/17/2013 6:08:08 PM
I couldn't find one anywhere online but gamestop so I'm waiting. I had 3 brand new console fail on from gamestop so I gave up on them
---
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584
#9PendragoonPosted 2/17/2013 6:10:23 PM
rawxfoxdog posted...
I couldn't find one anywhere online but gamestop so I'm waiting. I had 3 brand new console fail on from gamestop so I gave up on them

I used to be an unloader at Walmart, avoid them at all costs.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#10SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:12:17 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
I would have picked up this bundle if I didn't get one at launch. It is probably the single best bundle we will see this year. Even the Monster Hunter Bundle falls short in terms of value.

Grab NSMBU and get a $20 eshop card for the 30 VC titles at least.

Blops2 on the Wii U is also worth considering as it has a very small amount of whiny kids playing right now. (there are a few, you can spot them easily by their custom avatar image, they are almost always a banable offence.

I'm definitely picking up Super Metroid, Punch Out, and Kirby when they go up. I also pre-ordered MH3 and Lego City through the new Best Buy promotion. I may look into Blops. I'm not a big CoD fan, but I'm interested in seeing how a FPS feels on this system.
---