Who picked up a zombiu bundle today?

#11OMG_AIDSPosted 2/17/2013 5:19:32 PM
There isn't a demo for MSF HD.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#12MegagunstarmanPosted 2/17/2013 5:21:00 PM
I did some searching and it seems like Kmart has them with free shipping. I never thought to check there.

http://www.kmart.com/nintendo-zombiu-32gb-wii-u-console-deluxe-set/p-018W005814294001P?prdNo=19
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#13rawxfoxdogPosted 2/17/2013 5:23:05 PM
I holding off for best buy. No taxes and 10$ for like 2 day shipping
---
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584
#14X_Roxas_XPosted 2/17/2013 6:45:31 PM
I got one at Gamestop, and also grabbed Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Ops 2.
---
The poster formerly known as Link Hero of Winds.
Nintendo Network ID: Waaarg | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7742-1758
#15SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:55:44 PM
I just decided to go ahead and reopen my Gamefly account for a month or two so I can try out games like Blops2, AC3, and Darksiders 2. I mostly game on PC, but since you can't rent from Steam, it will be nice to try the Wii U versions, not only to experience the game, but to test out the new console.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#16OMG_AIDSPosted 2/17/2013 7:13:07 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
I just decided to go ahead and reopen my Gamefly account for a month or two so I can try out games like Blops2, AC3, and Darksiders 2. I mostly game on PC, but since you can't rent from Steam, it will be nice to try the Wii U versions, not only to experience the game, but to test out the new console.

Did you buy via certificates? You can save a good chunk of change by buying certificates rather than direct subscription.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#17LtMessiahDM504Posted 2/17/2013 8:00:00 PM
I would have picked up this bundle if I didn't get one at launch. It is probably the single best bundle we will see this year. Even the Monster Hunter Bundle falls short in terms of value.

Grab NSMBU and get a $20 eshop card for the 30 VC titles at least.

Blops2 on the Wii U is also worth considering as it has a very small amount of whiny kids playing right now. (there are a few, you can spot them easily by their custom avatar image, they are almost always a banable offence.

What's the monster hunter bundle??
#18WithYouForYouPosted 2/17/2013 8:03:23 PM
LtMessiahDM504 posted...
I would have picked up this bundle if I didn't get one at launch. It is probably the single best bundle we will see this year. Even the Monster Hunter Bundle falls short in terms of value.

Blops2 on the Wii U is also worth considering as it has a very small amount of whiny kids playing right now. (there are a few, you can spot them easily by their custom avatar image, they are almost always a banable offence.

The Monster Hunter bundle is EU only so it's irrelevant.
#19PendragoonPosted 2/17/2013 8:12:37 PM
WithYouForYou posted...
LtMessiahDM504 posted...

The Monster Hunter bundle is EU only so it's irrelevant.

*Checks Google...

Son of a... Shame that they aren't doing those bundles here. (like the original report I read stated)
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#20SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:03:02 PM
By the way, my network ID is TotallyBreakfast if anyone wants to add me. Leave your ID and I'll add you tomorrow when I get home from work.

OMG_AIDS posted...
Did you buy via certificates? You can save a good chunk of change by buying certificates rather than direct subscription.

Nope, I just reopened the old fashioned way. I may only keep it open for one month, but if I want more, I'll look into that.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.