The ps 4 could be a threat to wii U

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The ps 4 could be a threat to wii U
2 years ago#1
Cause nintendo is splitting their teams between 3ds and wii U development. Sony is putting all their teams on the ps4 cause they sure aint putting any effort into the vita. Your thoughts?
2 years ago#2
a competitor could be a threat

who would have thought
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
2 years ago#3
berenddebeer posted...
Cause nintendo is splitting their teams between 3ds and wii U development. Sony is putting all their teams on the ps4 cause they sure aint putting any effort into the vita. Your thoughts?

Wait till the 20th they may reveal the console.
2 years ago#4
Everything that sells games is a threat to Wii U, and not just because Wii U is selling slowly right now.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
2 years ago#5
PC is a threat to all gaming consoles yet companies still make consoles. The Wii U will be fine.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
2 years ago#6
Baha05 posted...
PC is a threat to all gaming consoles yet companies still make consoles. The Wii U will be fine.

pc have too much hassle involved in it, will it run well?? is it gonna crash and etc.
consoles are simple plug and play. not to mention its expensive, build a good computer. a year late your gpu is failing to max out games.
2 years ago#7
aryanbrar posted...
pc have too much hassle involved in it, will it run well?? is it gonna crash and etc.
consoles are simple plug and play. not to mention its expensive, build a good computer. a year late your gpu is failing to max out games.

Not really.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
2 years ago#8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgRriCJARvU
---
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls 2,Infamous 3,Street Fighter V,Suikoden 6,
2 years ago#9
aryanbrar posted...

PC gaming only appears more expensive. If you're trying to compare costs fairly, you arent getting anywhere near a GPU that can max current games(not that maxing them is even worth it 99% of the time), and anyone over at the PC board can put you together a PC that can kick the s*** out of the Wii U for $400. Plug and Play/convenience is the only real argument, and i certainly understand the logic behind buying a console over a PC because the console "just works", but dont try to pass of PC gaming as expensive/console gaming as the "cheap" alternative. For $300 you can buy a s***ty PC. For $350 you can buy a Wii U. Together, thats $650. As previously stated, you can build(or even buy prebuilt, honestly) for $400, plus you dont have to buy a separate PC AND the games are significantly cheaper.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
2 years ago#10
PC's aren't that big a threat to consoles because you're not going to buy a PC at a store for a decent price that can play games well and a lot of people think it is too complicated to build there own. I'm glad I'm not one of those people, because the biggest threat to consoles when it comes to PC gaming isn't the added performance, it's the prices of the games!
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The ps 4 could be a threat to wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived