The ps 4 could be a threat to wii U

#31TheBonfiniPosted 2/18/2013 3:23:25 AM
If the attention Sony is getting from their most hate filled Nintendo fans, this thing is set to be a media frenzy on Wednesday. They could really screw themselves now if its not PS4.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#32XplodnPnguins92Posted 2/18/2013 3:57:34 AM(edited)
anyone who still thinks it won't be the ps4 reveal is living under a rock.
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
#33anon_firePosted 2/18/2013 7:10:38 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
The PS3 and Xbox360 are a threat to the WII U the PS4 and Nextbox is just the final nail in the coffin.

Wrong, if they don't have the games people want, no one's gonna care.
#34iKhanicPosted 2/18/2013 7:12:01 AM
berenddebeer posted...
iKhanic posted...
A competitor could be a threat to the Wii U?

NO WAY! ARE YOU SERIOUS

Why dont you try to read and understand the op

I did. It states the very obvious fact that a competitor is a threat to the Wii U, it just explains it a little bit more.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#35berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:13:56 AM
iKhanic posted...
berenddebeer posted...
iKhanic posted...

NO WAY! ARE YOU SERIOUS

I did. It states the very obvious fact that a competitor is a threat to the Wii U, it just explains it a little bit more.

Did you understand the reason it is a threat?
#36iKhanicPosted 2/18/2013 7:18:48 AM
berenddebeer posted...
iKhanic posted...
berenddebeer posted...
iKhanic posted...

NO WAY! ARE YOU SERIOUS

Did you understand the reason it is a threat?

Yes, Sony is putting more of the teams on the PS4. Doesn't change the fact that it would be a threat to the Wii U regardless.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#37P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/18/2013 7:20:30 AM
Nobody has corrected TC? They aren't splitting their teams. Nintendo is taking their already split Console and Handheld teams and putting them together in a brand new, larger building.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#38icarus231Posted 2/18/2013 7:25:51 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Nobody has corrected TC? They aren't splitting their teams. Nintendo is taking their already split Console and Handheld teams and putting them together in a brand new, larger building.

They should have bought sonys building. That would have been hilarious
#39monkeyspoonPosted 2/18/2013 7:36:41 AM(edited)
Sony already has some of their studios working on vita games that we know of. Not to mention the announced ones.

Even if the spread was 50-50 between PS4 and vita, Sony will still be a threat.

I think the TC is already starting the defence for when the PS4 dominates the WiiU. He thinks that the WiiU isn't so strong because Nintendo are busy with the 3DS too.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#40berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:39:00 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Sony already has some of their studios working on vita games that we know of. Not to mention the announced ones.

Even if the spread was 50-50 between PS4 and vita, Sony will still be a threat.

I think the TC is already starting the defence for when the PS4 dominates the WiiU. He thinks that the WiiU isn't so strong because Nintendo are busy with the 3DS too.

More assumptions about what I think and what my motivations are. Do you ever stick to facts or use logic? So far you haven't. And why would I care about who sells most? I own all brand. I don't even own a wii U. If PS4 will be good I'll buy it.

Problems?