Is the ZombiU bundle worth it?

#1HaigicotsuPosted 2/17/2013 8:37:51 PM
TSIA, looking to get some other people's input on it.
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#2ivanwind15Posted 2/17/2013 8:40:14 PM(edited)
Not right now. I bet when the Wii U finally gets some good games there will be better bundles released. ZombiU was just an OK game, and there really is no reason to be an early adopter of the Wii U, as of right now.
---
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4
#3b1gt0nePosted 2/17/2013 8:48:40 PM
Totally worth it. By the time you're done with ZU, more games are going to start coming in. ZU is fantastic btw.
#4MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/17/2013 8:49:41 PM
If you wait just a few more months for the inevitable price cut, you'll be able to get it cheaper and with more games out.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#5rawxfoxdogPosted 2/17/2013 8:49:57 PM
There may different bundles down the road but is there any games that interest you? I'm getting this bundle soon also. Just for savings but I know a few games worth it
---
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584
#6MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/17/2013 8:56:21 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Totally worth it. By the time you're done with ZU, more games are going to start coming in. ZU is fantastic btw.

He is totally spot on TC. Zombie U is frigin awesome!! You get this cricket bat to hit enemies with. It's the only melee weapon you get the whole game, but it's so awesome cause it has this slow vertical hit that you do over and over and over and over! You think you can handle that awesomeness?
---
#7b1gt0nePosted 2/17/2013 9:04:03 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

He is totally spot on TC. Zombie U is frigin awesome!! You get this cricket bat to hit enemies with. It's the only melee weapon you get the whole game, but it's so awesome cause it has this slow vertical hit that you do over and over and over and over! You think you can handle that awesomeness?

I'm sorry your life is empty, I feel sorry for you.
#8SixxxPosted 2/17/2013 9:10:50 PM
b1gt0ne posted...

I actually am enjoying the game... i think its pretty cool and well worth it.
#9MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/17/2013 9:11:55 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

I'm sorry your life is empty, I feel sorry for you.

Don't, I have more than you would believe if I told you.
---
#10Village IdiotPosted 2/17/2013 9:28:27 PM
Ask yourself if paying an extra $90 for a 32gb HD, two stands, the Wii U Pro Controller, and Zombi U is worth it.

If you're going to be purchasing games via downloads, that 32gb HD will get eaten up really, really fast and you'll be buying a new HD anyways.

The two stands have very limited use

And well its Zombi U. The value of that game is going to plummet in a couple months anyways.

So basically the only thing of real value is the controller.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude