Is the ZombiU bundle worth it?

#11Haigicotsu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:33:59 PM
Is Nintendo land so irrelevant? LOL
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#12mysticgohan22Posted 2/17/2013 9:40:41 PM
Village Idiot posted...
Ask yourself if paying an extra $90 for a 32gb HD, two stands, the Wii U Pro Controller, and Zombi U is worth it.

If you're going to be purchasing games via downloads, that 32gb HD will get eaten up really, really fast and you'll be buying a new HD anyways.

The two stands have very limited use

And well its Zombi U. The value of that game is going to plummet in a couple months anyways.

So basically the only thing of real value is the controller.

Its not a basic bundle, so its only $40 more than a deluxe console. you save $70 with this bundle which is a great deal. If i could get ZombiU for $40 with a free Pro Controller thrown in, i would buy it in a heartbeat.
#13TheMove2Posted 2/17/2013 9:45:04 PM
I was jealous of this bundle until I seen it didnt come with Nintendo land.

Still alittle better deal if you want zombieu. I had my wii u since it came out and just picked up zombie u today been waiting for a sale but it never happend so I gave in.
#14Village IdiotPosted 2/17/2013 9:46:54 PM
mysticgohan22 posted...
Village Idiot posted...
Ask yourself if paying an extra $90 for a 32gb HD, two stands, the Wii U Pro Controller, and Zombi U is worth it.

If you're going to be purchasing games via downloads, that 32gb HD will get eaten up really, really fast and you'll be buying a new HD anyways.

The two stands have very limited use

And well its Zombi U. The value of that game is going to plummet in a couple months anyways.

So basically the only thing of real value is the controller.

Its not a basic bundle, so its only $40 more than a deluxe console. you save $70 with this bundle which is a great deal. If i could get ZombiU for $40 with a free Pro Controller thrown in, i would buy it in a heartbeat.

But like I said, it really depends on whether or not you really want to play Zombi U.

You don't even get 32gb because you really only get about 25gb due to the OS. Even then, you won't be using up all 25gb because you want at least 1gb free for system updates.

25gb gets eaten up really fast if you're planning on getting digital games + DLC + updates, so you'll be upgrading to a bigger HD anyways.

So the only thing of any real value is the Pro Controller.

Do you want Zombi U + Controller Pro?

Ya, get this bundle

Don't give a damn about Zombi U or just waiting for the price to plummet?

Maybe not
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#15mysticgohan22Posted 2/17/2013 9:47:02 PM
TheMove2 posted...

Still alittle better deal if you want zombieu. I had my wii u since it came out and just picked up zombie u today been waiting for a sale but it never happend so I gave in.

it comes with a digital copy of NintendoLand. at least from what i have read and from what the boxart online is showing. i think the European one didnt have NintendoLand but i could be wrong there.
#16j2cc45Posted 2/17/2013 9:47:27 PM
TheMove2 posted...

it comes with a digital version of nintendoland
---
gt: thebullseye83 psn: bullseye83 wii fc : 7733 9593 3401 4921
#17mysticgohan22Posted 2/17/2013 9:57:33 PM
Village Idiot posted...
But like I said, it really depends on whether or not you really want to play Zombi U.

You don't even get 32gb because you really only get about 25gb due to the OS. Even then, you won't be using up all 25gb because you want at least 1gb free for system updates.

25gb gets eaten up really fast if you're planning on getting digital games + DLC + updates, so you'll be upgrading to a bigger HD anyways.

So the only thing of any real value is the Pro Controller.

Do you want Zombi U + Controller Pro?

Ya, get this bundle

Don't give a damn about Zombi U or just waiting for the price to plummet?

Maybe not

Even if you don't want ZombiU, its still $10 cheaper than buying a Deluxe and then a Pro Controller. I get the hdd thing, but thats never gonna change no matter what console you buy. If you plan on going digital, its still better to get the Deluxe just so you can get 10% back on all of your purchases.

If you want to compare this bundle to the basic, don't even worry about the stands, the digital promotion and storage. you still get 2 games and a pro controller for $90. That seems like a good deal to me.
#18VigrimPosted 2/17/2013 10:14:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19mikeluntPosted 2/18/2013 12:02:11 AM
I bought the UK Zombi U Pack - came with ZombiU & NintendoLand
#20ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/18/2013 12:20:55 AM
I'm just wondering how much you can resell ZombieU. If you can resell it for $40 that's basically a deluxe bundle with a free pro controller.