Is the ZombiU bundle worth it?

#21Village IdiotPosted 2/18/2013 2:00:12 AM
ImGanondorfLol posted...
I'm just wondering how much you can resell ZombieU. If you can resell it for $40 that's basically a deluxe bundle with a free pro controller.

Like $17. Probably gonna drop even more pretty soon once people start trading theirs in.

Anyone know if the Zombi U included in the Deluxe Bundle have a case or just a sleeve like Wii Sports?
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#22GLDanzegoPosted 2/18/2013 5:05:50 AM
It's like getting a free copy if ZombiU, so yes, it's worth it. Never mind the naysayers who haven't played the game (yet still feel entitled to tell people what they think about it) or say stupid things, like a charging stand (of all things) is an item of limited use. XD
#23pikachupwnagePosted 2/18/2013 6:25:05 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
If you wait just a few more months for the inevitable price cut, you'll be able to get it cheaper and with more games out.

Nope.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#24SlimeSwayzePosted 2/18/2013 9:42:05 AM
I got it yesterday and so far so good. For me, the best part about it was that my girlfriend actually really like playing the Zombi U multiplayer, where she drops zombies into the map via the gamepad and I run around with the Pro Controller, trying to survive. That alone made the bundle worth getting. I also picked up Mario and Nano Assault, and they're both a lot of fun. I feel like I have plenty to play until Lego City and Monster Hunter come along. I haven't tried much Nintendo Land yet. Oh, and Wii Street is awesome.

Honestly, I feel like the console is still a little overpriced, but so long as you actually want everything that's in the bundle and you've got at least 5-6 games you're looking forward to playing, I think it's a good enough value.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#25X_Roxas_XPosted 2/18/2013 12:20:58 PM
Village Idiot posted...
Anyone know if the Zombi U included in the Deluxe Bundle have a case or just a sleeve like Wii Sports?

It comes in the normal, standard case. It's even shrink wrapped.
---
The poster formerly known as Link Hero of Winds.
Nintendo Network ID: Waaarg | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7742-1758
#26pokemonfreak97Posted 2/18/2013 12:23:30 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Totally worth it. By the time you're done with ZU, more games are going to start coming in. ZU is fantastic btw.

He is totally spot on TC. Zombie U is frigin awesome!! You get this cricket bat to hit enemies with. It's the only melee weapon you get the whole game, but it's so awesome cause it has this slow vertical hit that you do over and over and over and over! You think you can handle that awesomeness?

You missed the point that you're supposed to hoard stuff and maybe get to the point where the bat is a weapon of last resort.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#27abbyhitterPosted 2/18/2013 1:14:37 PM
If you wait just a few more months for the inevitable price cut, you'll be able to get it cheaper and with more games out.

This is what I'm waiting for.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!