So tell me: what's the reason to buy this console?

#11SoeroahPosted 2/18/2013 3:08:06 AM
ThisIsMithos posted...
-Are the games worth buying?
-Are the graphics going to be able to compete with Sony and Microsoft?
-Is the online still broken?
-Is the controller functional and fluid?

If all of these haven't improved, there's going to be an issue with keeping up with the PS4 and Xbox 720.

Only so far as the games themselves are concerned. Remember, the Wii outsold the PS3 and the 360 despite being essentially underpowered.

If you meant 'issue in keeping up' as something different from sales, I apologise, I misread your post.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#12Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/18/2013 3:23:35 AM
To share the pain.

---
I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Omaha beach. TK!
#13GojeranPosted 2/18/2013 4:40:09 AM
Monster Hunter
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.
#14StarBladeEdgePosted 2/18/2013 4:46:28 AM
ThisIsMithos posted...

If all of these haven't improved, there's going to be an issue with keeping up with the PS4 and Xbox 720.

everything YES! so now go to mama , beg for 350 bucks and go to the next store 40 miles away from your house.
---
Appended to the bottom , you make. If you choose to manually change it, note that it ! Wii U The Best Next Gen! NINTENDO!
#15bratt100Posted 2/18/2013 4:46:37 AM
It's Nintendo and the only console with Nintendo games. This was enough for me.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#16ThisIsMithos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:15:13 PM
StarBladeEdge posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...

everything YES! so now go to mama , beg for 350 bucks and go to the next store 40 miles away from your house.

lawl No. I'm not gonna buy this system, I was just wondering. Sadly, I feel like if I played this system the online would still suck as bad as Nintendo's other systems but eh, I'll probably never know.

Gave up on Nintendo when I found their "exclusives" and ports both to be subpar, and their online to be laughable at best. But, hopefully you guys enjoy it and it's much improved. I'll prolly get the Xbox 720 or whatever it'll be.
---
GT: Aero SSX