The year of luigi games alone

#1berenddebeerPosted 2/18/2013 2:06:43 AM
Make the ps4 announcement obsulete, imo. IMO.
#2monkeyspoonPosted 2/18/2013 2:09:44 AM
Still mentioning playstation in every topic. When will you learn.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#3LagunathemoronPosted 2/18/2013 2:11:49 AM
Nah, PS4 will blow people away no matter how good Luigi is.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/14a1xj.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/2vs25ic.png
#4berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:16:29 AM
Lagunathemoron posted...

What makes you asume that
#5kalibre16Posted 2/18/2013 2:18:08 AM
Whats this rivalry Sony and Nintendo seem to have on these boards? I just don't get it, If anything I'd expect more hostility towards Microsoft since they're the western developers but almost every topic on here has either people attacking sony or vice versa

(I own all 3 systems and while I do prefer PS3 a bit over the others that still doesn't make me hostile over Nintendo hell I bought the Wii first and the 3DS near launch and play it regularly so I just don't get the hostility)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#6monkeyspoonPosted 2/18/2013 2:18:56 AM
Lagunathemoron posted...

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday to see what it's like.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#7monkeyspoonPosted 2/18/2013 2:20:56 AM
kalibre16 posted...
Whats this rivalry Sony and Nintendo seem to have on these boards? I just don't get it, If anything I'd expect more hostility towards Microsoft since they're the western developers but almost every topic on here has either people attacking sony or vice versa

(I own all 3 systems and while I do prefer PS3 a bit over the others that still doesn't make me hostile over Nintendo hell I bought the Wii first and the 3DS near launch and play it regularly so I just don't get the hostility)
---

It's only berenddebeer bringing up Sony in everyone of his topic. He's scared if what the PS4 will be like. He is trying to reassure himself.
---
#8berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:22:51 AM
kalibre16 posted...

---

There is no rivalry. As i said, its my opinion.
#9SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/18/2013 2:33:39 AM
berenddebeer posted...
Lagunathemoron posted...

Same thing that made you assume the Luigi thing. Also, learn to spell.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#10berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:35:43 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
berenddebeer posted...
Lagunathemoron posted...

Same thing that made you assume the Luigi thing. Also, learn to spell.

True, it's an assumption. Alpha dream has a great track record though. The same can't be said about playstation after ps3, imo.