Please oh please make a Tales game for the Wii U Namco.

#1iKhanicPosted 2/18/2013 7:15:46 AM
The Gamepad could be an ideal solution to fixing the clunky system of having to go pause the game and go through a bunch of menus to have your teammates do an attack.

And if one came out, just take my money, because I will get the game and the Wii U.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2jackorhoadsPosted 2/18/2013 7:18:01 AM
I'd buy it too. Maybe use the nintablet for quick access to items and such without stopping the action. I just finished Graces f the other day and will be starting Vesperia soon - very addicting games.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#3Azure_lKitePosted 2/18/2013 7:22:13 AM
iKhanic posted...
The Gamepad could be an ideal solution to fixing the clunky system of having to go pause the game and go through a bunch of menus to have your teammates do an attack.

What. You DO know you can map shortcuts to party member Artes, right? >_>
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#4doraemonllh1989Posted 2/18/2013 7:22:44 AM
No one cares about Wii U

Wii U has no games
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#5iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:26:59 AM
Azure_lKite posted...
iKhanic posted...

What. You DO know you can map shortcuts to party member Artes, right? >_>

Yes, but you only have so many shortcuts. And I prefer to use them for my own arts.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6SS4_NamreppivPosted 2/18/2013 7:27:24 AM
I'd love a new Tales of game for Wii U, however, if Namco wanted to test the waters, they could easily port the PS3 update of Vesperia to the Wii U, just like they ported Abyss to 3DS. It wouldn't cost them an arm and a leg, and they could sell it for $40. See how it sells, and then maybe work on something brand new for the console. I know I'd buy it.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#7Rennik RepotsirPosted 2/18/2013 7:45:03 AM
iKhanic posted...
And if one came out, just take my money, because I will get the game and the Wii U.

I couldn't have said it better...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>
#8private400Posted 2/18/2013 9:32:06 AM
unfortunately , they said that they would stop with all the console jumping and will stay on the playstation systems now .

Graces F , xillia one and two (Ps3)
,hearts r , tales of innocence R (Vita) are already proof of that

Reason for this was that all tales games sold better on Sony consoles IN JAPAN.

And before you say anything know that that statement was made AFTER Tales of the Abyss was released for 3DS.
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken
#9SychinLegacyPosted 2/18/2013 9:34:14 AM
private400 posted...
unfortunately , they said that they would stop with all the console jumping and will stay on the playstation systems now .

Graces F , xillia one and two (Ps3)
,hearts r , tales of innocence R (Vita) are already proof of that

Reason for this was that all tales games sold better on Sony consoles IN JAPAN.

And before you say anything know that that statement was made AFTER Tales of the Abyss was released for 3DS.

Source?
#10private400Posted 2/18/2013 9:58:47 AM
http://www.selectbutton.com/features/nycc-exclusive-interview-with-baba-san/

SelectButton: Tales of Xillia is releasing exclusively on the PlayStation 3, do you feel you will have a better chance of success focusing on one platform?

Baba-san: It is easier to develop a game on a single platform, but the main reason we released it on only the PS3 is due to the majority of the fan base are already owns a PlayStation 3. Fans want the game on PS3.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/baba-there-are-no-plans-for-tales-on-the-wii-u

The folks down at Gematsu managed to grab an interview with Tales producer Hideo Baba and unfortunately, there are no plans at the moment to bring the Tales franchise to the Wii U.

We dont have any plans at the time [to bring the Tales series to Wii U]. But the Wii U is very unique hardware, which has one big screen [on the TV] and one small screen [on the controller], but with the console for development of an RPG, the players need to play for a long time, so we need to create a game in which the gameplay will help players feel less stress.

Because the main market for the Tales franchise is in Japan and those fans expect the franchise to stay on PlayStation formats, the titles are only being released on those specific platforms. This doesnt mean Tales on the Wii U wont happen, but it probably means that if it does, it will follow its predecessors and see a PS port (Most likely in Japan only). The last mothership Tales game to release on a Nintendo platform was Graces in 2009. Graces saw an enhanced PS3 port in 2010 called Graces f and came with 15+ hours of bonus content.

sorry no wii u tales game for now
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken