Please oh please make a Tales game for the Wii U Namco.

#11DTY3Posted 2/18/2013 10:21:36 AM(edited)
2 things.

1. Just make it multiplat.

2. Tales has been on every non-Sega/Atari home console since it's debut on SNES. well except for the N64,but that thinghad no RPGs. oh and xbox.

Hell Tales has been on
SNES (1)
PS1 (3)
GCN(1)
PS2 (7)
PS3 (4)
360 (1)
Wii (2)
GBA (3)
GBC (1)
NDS (3)
PSP (10)
Vita (2(soon to be 3))
3DS (1)

EDIT: Forgot to add the thousands of PSP games.

Tales is on almost everything
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#12IIICE_COLDPosted 2/18/2013 10:25:30 AM
iKhanic posted...
The Gamepad could be an ideal solution to fixing the clunky system of having to go pause the game and go through a bunch of menus to have your teammates do an attack.

And if one came out, just take my money, because I will get the game and the Wii U.

You means Tales from Sonic? Or the RPG situation? Regardless of your answer... They should really just make a Mario meets Sonic all out platforming game, on scale with Mario Galaxy.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#13TrueBlue91Posted 2/18/2013 10:28:46 AM
IIICE_COLD posted...
iKhanic posted...
The Gamepad could be an ideal solution to fixing the clunky system of having to go pause the game and go through a bunch of menus to have your teammates do an attack.

And if one came out, just take my money, because I will get the game and the Wii U.

You means Tales from Sonic? Or the RPG situation? Regardless of your answer... They should really just make a Mario meets Sonic all out platforming game, on scale with Mario Galaxy.

Simply wouldn't work.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#14SychinLegacyPosted 2/18/2013 11:28:19 AM
private400 posted...
http://www.selectbutton.com/features/nycc-exclusive-interview-with-baba-san/

SelectButton: Tales of Xillia is releasing exclusively on the PlayStation 3, do you feel you will have a better chance of success focusing on one platform?

Baba-san: It is easier to develop a game on a single platform, but the main reason we released it on only the PS3 is due to the majority of the fan base are already owns a PlayStation 3. Fans want the game on PS3.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/baba-there-are-no-plans-for-tales-on-the-wii-u

The folks down at Gematsu managed to grab an interview with Tales producer Hideo Baba and unfortunately, there are no plans at the moment to bring the Tales franchise to the Wii U.

“We don’t have any plans at the time [to bring the Tales series to Wii U]. But the Wii U is very unique hardware, which has one big screen [on the TV] and one small screen [on the controller], but with the console for development of an RPG, the players need to play for a long time, so we need to create a game in which the gameplay will help players feel less stress.”

Because the main market for the Tales franchise is in Japan and those fans expect the franchise to stay on PlayStation formats, the titles are only being released on those specific platforms. This doesn’t mean Tales on the Wii U won’t happen, but it probably means that if it does, it will follow its predecessors and see a PS port (Most likely in Japan only). The last mothership Tales game to release on a Nintendo platform was Graces in 2009. Graces saw an enhanced PS3 port in 2010 called Graces f and came with 15+ hours of bonus content.

sorry no wii u tales game for now

Well this really sucks.
#15DTY3Posted 2/18/2013 2:17:49 PM
SychinLegacy posted...
private400 posted...
http://www.selectbutton.com/features/nycc-exclusive-interview-with-baba-san/

SelectButton: Tales of Xillia is releasing exclusively on the PlayStation 3, do you feel you will have a better chance of success focusing on one platform?

Baba-san: It is easier to develop a game on a single platform, but the main reason we released it on only the PS3 is due to the majority of the fan base are already owns a PlayStation 3. Fans want the game on PS3.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/baba-there-are-no-plans-for-tales-on-the-wii-u

The folks down at Gematsu managed to grab an interview with Tales producer Hideo Baba and unfortunately, there are no plans at the moment to bring the Tales franchise to the Wii U.

“We don’t have any plans at the time [to bring the Tales series to Wii U]. But the Wii U is very unique hardware, which has one big screen [on the TV] and one small screen [on the controller], but with the console for development of an RPG, the players need to play for a long time, so we need to create a game in which the gameplay will help players feel less stress.”

Because the main market for the Tales franchise is in Japan and those fans expect the franchise to stay on PlayStation formats, the titles are only being released on those specific platforms. This doesn’t mean Tales on the Wii U won’t happen, but it probably means that if it does, it will follow its predecessors and see a PS port (Most likely in Japan only). The last mothership Tales game to release on a Nintendo platform was Graces in 2009. Graces saw an enhanced PS3 port in 2010 called Graces f and came with 15+ hours of bonus content.

sorry no wii u tales game for now

Well this really sucks.

A couple things to note:

Baba said this before Wii U released (I think)
In Baba's language, "no plans" means itll happen.

Remember when he said there were no plans to release Tales of Graces f in America?

Yeah thats exactly why I have a copy of the game in English on my shelf.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#16Lelouch71Posted 2/18/2013 2:26:05 PM
It would just be ported to the PS4. What you should hope for is a Wii U and PS4 multiplat Tales because they tend to sell better on a Sony system in Japan. Funny enough Symphonia and Symphonia 2 sold better than all the Sony release Tales in the west.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#17private400Posted 2/18/2013 3:33:09 PM
DTY3 posted...
2 things.

1. Just make it multiplat.

2. Tales has been on every non-Sega/Atari home console since it's debut on SNES. well except for the N64,but that thinghad no RPGs. oh and xbox.

Hell Tales has been on
SNES (1)
PS1 (3)
GCN(1)
PS2 (7)
PS3 (4)
360 (1)
Wii (2)
GBA (3)
GBC (1)
NDS (3)
PSP (10)
Vita (2(soon to be 3))
3DS (1)

EDIT: Forgot to add the thousands of PSP games.

Tales is on almost everything

True they jumped to nearly every console and handheld out there

but when you compare them like this its pretty easy to see they are leaning more to Sony systems than the rest .
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken